Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is powerlifting a meme?

I

incellooksmaxer

Banned
-
I have been powerlifting for 2 months now and my body looks so much better but I was wondering if I'm sacrificing atheistic for strength.

What do you think gymcel?

incellooksmaxer said:
I have been powerlifting for 2 months now and my body looks so much better but I was wondering if I'm sacrificing atheistic for strength.

What do you think gymcel?

As long as you stay low body fat, there is nothing wrong with powerlifting.  It will build you like a american football player, and girls love that.  just dont go over board.

Chadwitha5head said:
As long as you stay low body fat, there is nothing wrong with powerlifting.  It will build you like a american football player, and girls love that.  just dont go over board.

As long as you stick to heavy compound lifts and do some accessory shit, you'll look good. Just don't eat too much over maintenance or you'll just be one of those fat strong guys who can lift a car but look like shjt

2 months is nothing to build a body

Yes powerlifting is a an incel sport

Powerlifting at a serious level is a meme

but powerlifting for building muscle is okay

I do it to overpower Normies and Chads :heh:

I would be concerned about fucking up joints. Those powerlifting accidents are horrible.

For attracting women, low body fat is more important than big muscles. Powerlifting will make you fat. Tubbystrong is only good for the gay scene.

Jgqmr.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAAAbwEtZRo[/video]

powerlifting is incel as fuck