Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is plastic surgery viable?

B

BoozeBumAddict

Banned
-
Despite all the modern scientific advances, medicine and surgery is still actually very primitive. I've never seen plastic surgery make anyone look better, it just makes you look even more weird than before.

I've seen many surgeries work wonders, such as lengthening or shortening jaws, or lengthening legs to make you taller. However that depends on how skilled the surgeon is. Most surgeons will fuck you up and have no idea how to fix it. And unless you're a son of a millionnaire, you probably won't be able to afford a competent surgeon.

As an example of how primitive plastic surgery is look at the before and after for skin grafting for burn patients, they actually look better with burned skin than with the grafted skin.

Also look at nose jobs.
michael3.jpg

This speaks for itself. Michael Jackson was literally a billionnaire, he could afford the best plastic surgeons in the world, yet after his surgeries he was referred to as freak face and could not even leave the house anymore.

If only we were born in the year 2300 instead. Then they could just insert nanobots into your body and morph it into whatever you desire. For now we should just have ourselves cryogenically frozen and pray for the .001% chance someone in the future will give enough of a shit to reanimate us.

Last edited:
Cope thread. Just go to realself.com and check the rhinoplasty section. (Since you mentioned the nose job) It has a 89% satisfaction rate. Also see the results. These surgeries are not like creating a space ship. They aren't as difficult as you make it sound. Also go on the reddit plastic surgery sub. Bad surgeries are a minority. And good surgeons aren't difficult to find. Stop the coping.

Cope thread. Just go to realself.com and check the rhinoplasty section. (Since you mentioned the nose job) It has a 89% satisfaction rate. Also see the results. These surgeries are not like creating a space ship. They aren't as difficult as you make it sound. Also go on the reddit plastic surgery sub. Bad surgeries are a minority. And good surgeons aren't difficult to find. Stop the coping.
I agree with both. If you need more than one surgery I would say its over.

Hmm. I suppose it depends on whether you're from a first world country or a shithole.

Last edited:
Hmm. I duppose it depends on whether you're from a first world country or a shithole.
If you are from Somalia it is over but you won't need one in Somalia. I have seen great surgeries in Thailand. And shit surgeries in USA. TBH USA is just overpriced to the extreme. Just get a good surgeon with a good track record. Unless luck is against you you will be fine.

I agree with both. If you need more than one surgery I would say its over.
Hmm, depends. That is a very broad statement. You may need a rhino and chin implant. Doesn't mean it is over.

It truly isn't . PS only works if you have a sever defromity/overgrown bump on your face. Otherwise, trying to fix on feature might not go very well and on top of having a bad result you are also risking ruining your overall harmomy and then you will ned another surgery to fix it and then another one and the cycle never ends

If you are from Somalia it is over but you won't need one in Somalia. I have seen great surgeries in Thailand. And shit surgeries in USA. TBH USA is just overpriced to the extreme. Just get a good surgeon with a good track record. Unless luck is against you you will be fine.
The only surgeries Thailand is good at is gender reassignment. You would risk way way too much by going there. It is afterall a third world country, hence no regulation, and police look the other way in return for a few bribes.

It truly isn't . PS only works if you have a sever defromity/overgrown bump on your face. Otherwise, trying to fix on feature might not go very well and on top of having a bad result you are also risking ruining your overall harmomy and then you will ned another surgery to fix it and then another one and the cycle never ends

The chance that a bad feature will become worse after surgery is highly unlikely. I think people pull these statements straight out of their asses without any proof or examples. We have so many examples of people fixing bad features successfully.

The chance that a bad feature will become worse after surgery is highly unlikely. I think people pull these statements straight out of their asses without any proof or examples. We have so many examples of people fixing bad features successfully.
That's the thing with these surgeries. You either end up happy as can be or it does the opposite and pushes you over the edge to suicide.

It all depends on who the surgeon is.

As a rule of thumb I don't trust surgeons who are not of Western European or East Asian descent, and I'm of neither ethnicity myself.
And even then you still have to be very careful.

The only surgeries Thailand is good at is gender reassignment. You would risk way way too much by going there. It is afterall a third world country, hence no regulation, and police look the other way in return for a few bribes.

Thailand is quite famous for plastic surgeries. Just because they don't charge $30000 for a surgery doesn't mean it is not good. You will spend 10 times in US only to have the same result. I have done a lot of research on PS since I am having a jaw surgery later this year, not in Thailand though. Bad results are rare and the minority. Expensive is not always better. Third world country is not the correct way to reason this. Despite being third world many countries are great when it comes to the medical field. India is another example. Really depends on the state of medical science in the country.

That's the thing with these surgeries. You either end up happy as can be or it does the opposite and pushes you over the edge to suicide.

It all depends on who the surgeon is.

As a rule of thumb I don't trust surgeons who are not of Western European or East Asian descent, and I'm of neither ethnicity myself.
And even then you still have to be very careful.

Again you are assuming stuff too conveniently. How many people do you know who became suicidal after surgeries? Even online posts of any such people? These cases, if there, are extremely rare. Don't even trust me, just browse realself or plastic surgery subreddit. Yes, a little risk is always there. But that is in any thing. Either continue to live with a bad feature or take some risk to fix that feature.

Thailand is quite famous for plastic surgeries. Just because they don't charge $30000 for a surgery doesn't mean it is not good. You will spend 10 times in US only to have the same result. I have done a lot of research on PS since I am having a jaw surgery later this year, not in Thailand though. Bad results are rare and the minority. Expensive is not always better. Third world country is not the correct way to reason this. Despite being third world many countries are great when it comes to the medical field. India is another example. Really depends on the state of medical science in the country.
Man that's awesome. But at the same time sounds sketchy. I've heard horror stories about medical tourism way too mamy times. Lots of articles in media keep cautioning against it.

Man that's awesome. But at the same time sounds sketchy. I've heard horror stories about medical tourism way too mamy times. Lots of articles in media keep cautioning against it.

I think media overblows any bad cases. Also a lot of times people don't do the research properly. Sometimes people can be unlucky though. I feel botched surgeries are rare but not absent. Little risk is always there. But a man has to try. Even driving a car on the road is not risk free. It is all about how our mind treats it. Sex with hookers, plastic surgeries are taboo things. But driving a bike at 300 km/h isn't. Doing some stupid high risk adventure stuff isn't. Because society says it is ok. But if you fuck a hooker, everyone will be like "You will get aids" blah blah. WHile in those other activities you can just die. Lol

Last edited:
I'd say you can ascend a maximum of 1 PSL point through surgery UNLESS you have an obvious deformity (in which case you can go up more). If you're just generically ugly it's only gonna be a minor improvement.

I'd say you can ascend a maximum of 1 PSL point through surgery UNLESS you have an obvious deformity (in which case you can go up more). If you're just generically ugly it's only gonna be a minor improvement.
Yeah, some people don't have any obvious deformity.They just lack harmony. Other times they have bigger issues like bad eye area, or bad skull shape. These people won't benefit much from surgery.

fuck im so bored... just 6 more hours

It depends really. I've never seen anyone go from subhuman to Chad. I have seen people who had 1 major flaw corrected become more attractive. As you said, today's surgery is very primitive. It is no where close to achieving results that our genes can.