Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Is personality in the feeling of the beholder?

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Could it be that the actual reason I'm incel is because of my looks? It's universally considered that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but when we state that the problem is our looks then we get told that it's our personality. And somehow personality is universally considered to not be in the feeling of the beholder, so could it be that everyone is fucking lying to me?

Beauty is NOT in the eye of the beholder. It's genetically hardwired into every one of us, especially foids. That's why they all despise me no matter what corner of the earth I travel to. The same with personality.

Beauty is NOT in the eye of the beholder. It's genetically hardwired into every one of us, especially foids. That's why they all despise me no matter what corner of the earth I travel to. The same with personality.
That's the whole point of the thread, here are some more links for you:

11 meta-analyses show that, across cultures, people tend to agree about who is attractive and who is not, and that attractive people are judged more positively and treated better.
There are entire subreddits dedicated to rating people.
Height doesn't matter.
Height & Dating.

Last edited:
No, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - it’s just that every beholder’s eye is calibrated to recognise more or less the same standard of beauty. It is all a human fallacy, outside the context of human thinking beauty has 0 inherent value.

It is all a human fallacy, outside the context of human thinking beauty has 0 inherent value.
False. Evolutionarily speaking, tall men have better fighting ability (ability to survive in nature) and therefore better ability to continue the species.

As for facial characteristics, balding and voice, a man with an intimidating face, a loud and heavy voice as well as a full head of hair shows that he has a lot of testosterone. And it's known that testosterone is responsible for many things including but not limited to:

1. big penis and testicles
  2. fresh supply of sperm every day
  3. sexual desire (desire to pass on the good genetics)
  4. Testosterone helps in increasing aggression and dominance, two traits that are vital for darktriadmaxxing and surviving in nature.
  5. High concentration ability which helps in countering attacks from carnivorous animals
  6. Lack of sleep disturbances, and we all know how important sleep is
  7. A full head of hair (do not confuse it with the fallacy that a high-testosterone man is balding, balding is caused by Dihydrotestosterone)
  8. Muscle bulk and strength
  9. Bone growth
  10. Bone density and tolerance to damage
  11. Fat metabolism
  12. Red blood cells production.