Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is patriotism / nationalism the saddest cope?

Thus, I have said time and time again that the ultimate blackpill is realizing that what women are actually attracted to are indicators of evil (desire to harm innocents, manipulate, lie, steal), nihilism, cowardice (hence, evil), and ugliness in the face. I find chad to be absolutely hideous and I can barely look at him.
Your theories are fucking bizarre, stop overcomplicating things. Chad is simply an attractive male.

Your theories are fucking bizarre, stop overcomplicating things. Chad is simply an attractive male.

All I have done my entire life is mog chad in every way. Everything he is and does is boring. He is not smooth, he is clunky, he is hideous. This notion becomes more and more ridiculous every day I go outside. He looks like a lumpy plastic surgeon's nightmare. If you wish to know my story of how I worked my ass off and saw attempted murderers and rapists get all the women, my youtube channel is Sehfulinah. My 2nd video has my incel story on it. It is too insane to believe unless my 'theory' is correct.

Furthermore, I became successful once and was asked very quickly to do EXTREMELY illegal activities by my 'very ethical, mainstream and mormon run company.' (Blendtec) The other company in my market (Vitamix) was involved as well, and I quickly found out that to become succesful in anything other than Stem and therapy, the two fields incels and intelligent women are pushed into, you have to become a life-ruining, scam artist criminal. Thus, the world is run, on every level, by absolute criminals and whoever has chad money is a criminal and scam artist. But keep posting 'chad has a more trustworthy face' threads guys!

All I have done my entire life is mog chad in every way. Everything he is and does is boring. He is not smooth, he is clunky, he is hideous. This notion becomes more and more ridiculous every day I go outside. He looks like a lumpy plastic surgeon's nightmare. If you wish to know my story of how I worked my ass off and saw attempted murderers and rapists get all the women, my youtube channel is Sehfulinah. My 2nd video has my incel story on it. It is too insane to believe unless my 'theory' is correct.
You might actually be right, but women also look for a certain harmony and balance in those "evil" traits tbh. It's the same mechanic as male being attracted to female that are not totally canon 8-10.

Also I agree with you regarding the link you make between practicing a bit of art and knowing the importance of face. When we draw, we put 0 effort (or 10/20% at most) in drawing bodies, drawing a body just require to know basic anatomy or to have good reflexes acquired with practice. The face is what we focus on the most. It's everything. Unless you draw nude, the face is the part that tells the story, the body is just an extension of it.

You might actually be right, but women also look for a certain harmony and balance in those "evil" traits tbh.

This is where the sexual caste system comes in. You must be born into a life where you are above the law and have means to hide your evil from the world/bring Stacy into your life in a way others do not know about. Many women with bruises and getting raped, nobody getting in trouble.

Also I agree with you regarding the link you make between practicing a bit of art and knowing the importance of face.

I do a lot of art from imagination and did an enormous amount of work on a graphic novel I was creating. Don't ask me how, but I know how to draw things that are insane. By that I mean if I wanted to draw a guy thinking about a cheeseburger, I could do it and people would know what he was thinking about. I know how the eyes flicker, the positioning of everything based on the very thought the person is having (motivations too). I can read people like crazy because of this. I can't explain this consciously, but I know it when I see it, and I know evil when I see it. There is a reason all anime badguys are chads (Griffith, Kaji, Knives, Spike Spiegel's nemesis, Sasuke, etc - go on instagram and you will find all the hot anime girls love the villains exclusively), and it's not because of jealousy. In the 1980s, it was a common meme in movies that the popular guy was the evil guy, and it wasn't cope. It was truth. He always had connections in high places, was manipulative, wealthy, and took advantage of everybody in his life (Tommy Boy, for instance).

This type of intelligence is massively undervalued in the incel community and by men in general (a community known for autism, which always includes an inability to read faces). It's called intuition, which falsely gets a bad rap. In the field of Texas Hold'em Poker, there are two branches of players (of course most are a combination of the two). Math players, and intuition players. The intuition players pay attention to body language and literally just feel the interaction to determine whether the player is bluffing or not. They all know at least a bit of math, but nothing major, and 99% of their focus is on how they are acting and how it's effecting the room (waiting 3 more seconds to call, to build suspense. Calling/folding fast to create an expectation of behavior for your next hand, or to follow through with actions you took 4 rounds earlier - it's fucking intense and effective). The math players do equations in their head and consider the odds of how good their hands are, and the odds that the other players would have a good hand, and make decisions based off of this. I could never play like this.

So, of course in this site that says 'only practice STEM and fuck all other fields,' surely math players win every time, right? Well, no. It's at best a 50/50 split. Many of the champions in the World Series of Poker are intuitive players because the environment is so high stress that other players become very easy to read and their tactics of amping up the stress work very well.

Last edited:
Well no because you're fighting to defend your tribe. That's what real men do. The objective ultimately is to secure access to the women.

Jfl Chad doesn't do that shit.
During world war two and Vietnam war he stayed behind and fucked soldiers wives who hid him from the government.

Oh God thanks for the laugh that's a good one.

If you call yourself blackpilled or incel and in any way buy patriotism or nationalism then you are a cuck, chump, sucker, dumbass that is maybe worse than the normies in delusion.

I can understand being patriotic or national it's for a nation that actually does shit for you but when you're scum of the earth and the low totem in Society and you are still either of those then you are you are a shit for brains.

584e04886b622

Redpill comics pic 21

It baffles me since I was a child how people give their lives for flags and then some years later the country doesn't even exist anymore, exist but it's something completely different (Germany) or is now friends with the enemy countries that killed the nationalist (countless examples).

>jew hates nationalism

wow didnt see that one coming

It baffles me since I was a child how people give their lives for flags and then some years later the country doesn't even exist anymore, exist but it's something completely different (Germany) or is now friends with the enemy countries that killed the nationalist (countless examples).
If one good thing has come out of the atomic bomb and the post-WW2 pax Americana, it's the end of petty chauvinistic wars between countries.
>jew hates nationalism

wow didnt see that one coming
I am goyim. I'm also actually an ex-ultranationalist, so I'm extremely familiar with all the nationalist and anti-semitic arguments. I eventually came to the conclusion that nationalism is a political philosophy full of flaws, whose only power of attraction resides in being a relatively poor substitute for personal immortality (see "terror management theory").

Jfl Chad doesn't do that shit.
During world war two and Vietnam war he stayed behind and fucked soldiers wives who hid him from the government.

Oh God thanks for the laugh that's a good one.

If you call yourself blackpilled or incel and in any way buy patriotism or nationalism then you are a cuck, chump, sucker, dumbass that is maybe worse than the normies in delusion.

I can understand being patriotic or national it's for a nation that actually does shit for you but when you're scum of the earth and the low totem in Society and you are still either of those then you are you are a shit for brains.

View attachment 42257

View attachment 42258

The saddest cope is religion by far.

I think that religion is the most effective cope. Think about it: the infinitely just creator of the universe has your back, loves you, and wants your mind to be at ease and rest. Monastics within the Catholic and Orthodox traditions basically get to LDAR while contemplating God all day.

I forgot about ((fontaine's))) threads, jeez haven't you changed huh?