Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is patriotism / nationalism the saddest cope?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Many men in history have died for States and countries that don't even exist anymore, each time believing their self-sacrifice to be of tremendous importance, and their nation to be immortal.

JFL @ "muh country", "muh fatherland", "muh motherland".

The same guy who beats me up right now for saying Germany deserves to disappear will beat me up in two hundred years for saying the Intergalactic Federation deserves to disappear.

Patriotism is a cope only useful to political rulers, to cull excess men (as well as for losers to give a higher meaning to their suicide)

4hfbkkkxrh711.png

Last edited:
If a country is good, you should want to preserve it, if a country is bad you shouldn't. Not all Nationalism is equal, retard.

I agree, as well as people who join the military who fight for people who don’t give a fuck if their died or not. Also most veterans are homeless. Military is bullshit and sheep join to be sheered and lead.

Maybe if you're civnat. There's a reason WN is such a strong cope, your country is in your genes.

If a country is good, you should want to preserve it, if a country is bad you shouldn't. Not all Nationalism is equal, retard.
Country doesn’t matter once you die its irrelevant, no one in your country would care. Maybe ur family maybe a friend or two. But everyone would go amongst their lives while u get bombed and shot in the chest.

The saddest cope is religion by far.

I can feel your triggered rage flowing through the copper wires that separate us.
Maybe if you're civnat. There's a reason WN is such a strong cope, your country is in your genes.
Funniest thing is that most people in history didn't die for genes similar to theirs. Most modern nations are completely artificial creations

I can feel your triggered rage flowing through the copper wires that separate us.

Funniest thing is that most people in history didn't die for genes similar to theirs. Most modern nations are completely artificial creations
"triggered"
You're low-IQ and you make countless threads about the same thing. The only thing that triggers me is that you don't actually alter your views at all, you're like a robot repeating the same shit over and over again. Think about this, if you're a guy living in a country which you love, and which you enjoy living in, why wouldn't you be a Nationalist. I'm obviously not a Nationalist because I'm in America and this country is a shithole, but if I lived in a country in which I felt connected to my fellow citizens, felt connected to the soil and the culture, why wouldn't I be a patriot? Are you dumb?

The saddest cope is religion by far.
State and religion are very similar copes. In both, the mass took precedence over the individual. In both, men died believing they would access a form of immortality, when in reality, the sacrifice of WW1/WW2 soldiers has been completely vain (you just have to look at the state of Europe to know) and Heaven is probably an invention.

It’s what keeps (((them))) on top

"triggered"
You're low-IQ and you make countless threads about the same thing. The only thing that triggers me is that you don't actually alter your views at all, you're like a robot repeating the same shit over and over again. Think about this, if you're a guy living in a country which you love, and which you enjoy living in, why wouldn't you be a Nationalist. I'm obviously not a Nationalist because I'm in America and this country is a shithole, but if I lived in a country in which I felt connected to my fellow citizens, felt connected to the soil and the culture, why wouldn't I be a patriot? Are you dumb?
I'm not saying it's necessarily wrong to be a nationalist, I'm saying it's a cope in most cases.

Which is why WNs like to talk about "European brotherhood" lmao, everybody in Europe is the mutt product of several waves of human migration and countless wars but when you lump them all together they're one semi-coherent group. Gotta make the cope durable so you don't have to waste too much brain power rationalising it. Pan-European white nationalism is easier to believe in than Jesus Christ being conceived without a dad and being raised from the dead after being crucified, there's a reason dissident right types on the internet will believe in the former while being atheists who only support Christianity for cultural reasons.

If Hitler had won the Nazis would have either tried to suppress modern population genetics or come up with some giant roundabout copes to explain the fact that Germans east of the Elbe are mixed with Slavs and Germans from East Prussia are those mutt Germans mixed again with Balts.

The fact roundabouts exist for "muh genes" means that there will always be nationalism, it's not such a bad thing tbh, just another form of community larger in scale than the family.

Nationalism and Patriotism are a way to prevent globalist scum from a forming a United World communist onclave full of beta pussy cuck's subbordinate to the International Jew's

my comment is ot but State and religion are the copes that establishment need to avoid mass uprisings and low-level guys use them to give a sense to their life

Which is why WNs like to talk about "European brotherhood" lmao, everybody in Europe is the mutt product of several waves of human migration and countless wars but when you lump them all together they're one semi-coherent group. Gotta make the cope durable so you don't have to waste too much brain power rationalising it. Pan-European white nationalism is easier to believe in than Jesus Christ being conceived without a dad and being raised from the dead after being crucified, there's a reason dissident right types on the internet will believe in the former while being atheists who only support Christianity for cultural reasons.

If Hitler had won the Nazis would have either tried to suppress modern population genetics or come up with some giant roundabout copes to explain the fact that Germans east of the Elbe are mixed with Slavs and Germans from East Prussia are those mutt Germans mixed again with Balts.

The fact roundabouts exist for "muh genes" means that there will always be nationalism, it's not such a bad thing tbh, just another form of community larger in scale than the family.
066.jpg

You've become one of my favorite posters here. Unassuming pseudonym, but gosh are you a luminary.

I'm not saying it's necessarily wrong to be a nationalist, I'm saying it's a cope in most cases.
You're implying with your post that no nation states should exist. By saying all nationalism is bad, what are you saying should replace the concept of nations? You obviously don't have any answers and you're just doing your typical shtick of trying to sound smart by repeating popular opinions. Is it a cope for incels in the modern world, absolutely, but if you are someone living in your ideal nation, then it is downright retarded not to be a Nationalist.

You're implying with your post that no nation states should exist. By saying all nationalism is bad, what are you saying should replace the concept of nations? You obviously don't have any answers and you're just doing your typical shtick of trying to sound smart by repeating popular opinions. Is it a cope for incels in the modern world, absolutely, but if you are someone living in your ideal nation, then it is downright retarded not to be a Nationalist.
Anarchism. I believe anarchism to be the ideal political system.

As to the popularity of my opinions, are you kidding? My opinions would be considered extremely "cynical" or "treacherous" by most.

''IS x thing cope?''

Literally all your recent threads

As to the popularity of my opinions, are you kidding? My opinions would be considered extremely "cynical" or "treacherous" by most.
Complete fucking cope, globalism and multiculturalism is the dominate ideology being pushed on the masses. You're not being cynical, you're being a conformist. Anarchism is a pipe dream, the real result of the lack of nationalism is a giant population with no identity aside from the identities they purchase through consumer goods. "I'm not white, I'm a Captain America fan!" "I'm not black, I wear Versace!"

it's a useful tool to fool idiots with
the sad thing is that people end up in bodybags in the end

it's a useful tool to fool idiots with
the sad thing is that people end up in bodybags in the end
Definitely. Historically, both the far left and the far right had agreed on this... in France, Lucien Rebatet and other far right dudes battled hard to prevent a war with Germany, but they were unsuccessful.
Complete fucking cope, globalism and multiculturalism is the dominate ideology being pushed on the masses. You're not being cynical, you're being a conformist. Anarchism is a pipe dream, the real result of the lack of nationalism is a giant population with no identity aside from the identities they purchase through consumer goods. "I'm not white, I'm a Captain America fan!" "I'm not black, I wear Versace!"
You're not wrong, globalism and multiculturalism are winning among the elites; however, the masses are still high on the patriotic hopium.

By the way, as previously stated, I used to have Nazi sympathies. I actually used to cry over radio recordings of Hitler in 1945. My opinions have evolved on the matter after many, many years of intense thinking.

Last edited:
Fontaine, you are an interesting man for sure, maybe the Tom Cruise avatar Halo is getting to me. Who knows you could be some 1/10 abomination acquiring knowledge through his LDAR lifestyle browsing the internet in home 24/7.

incels.is is cope

Patriotism and nationalism are just a way for a nation to extend it's sovereignty. They need to promote collectivist ideas in order for people to form a bond with it's nation.

Yes, it's cope. Because back in the day the peasants didn't give a flying fuck about who ruled them or even know who ruled them.

It's just ideology built upon layers of imagination and sand, pretty useful for conquest too, in addition to culling them like you said.

Fontaine your threads are getting boring. Everything is a cope, you don't need to point every single instance of it.

Says the fucking retard who insulted me first go fuck yourself I'd fucking shoot you in the aorta and let you feel it if i could you bitch
Somebody woked up on the wrong side of the fucking bed, like goddamn tolerate a little banter once in a while.

Fontaine, you are an interesting man for sure, maybe the Tom Cruise avatar Halo is getting to me. Who knows you could be some 1/10 abomination acquiring knowledge through his LDAR lifestyle browsing the internet in home 24/7.
Moi, une abomination?

NECA-Alien-Xenomorph-Queen-5.jpg

Patriotism and nationalism are just a way for a nation to extend it's sovereignty. They need to promote collectivist ideas in order for people to form a bond with it's nation.

Yes, it's cope. Because back in the day the peasants didn't give a flying fuck about who ruled them or even know who ruled them.

It's just ideology built upon layers of imagination and sand
, pretty useful for conquest too, in addition to culling them like you said.
Indeed. That's a shared fiction useful for political/cynical purposes.

For those interested, the concept of shared fiction comes from Yuval Noah Harari, an Israeli historian who completely demolishes patriotic copes in his book Sapiens. Sapiens is the ultimate cope-destroyer.

Many men in history have died for States and countries that don't even exist anymore, each time believing their self-sacrifice to be of tremendous importance, and their nation to be immortal.

JFL @ "muh country", "muh fatherland", "muh motherland".

The same guy who beats me up right now for saying Germany deserves to disappear will beat me up in two hundred years for saying the Intergalactic Federation deserves to disappear.

Patriotism is a cope only useful to political rulers, to cull excess men (as well as for losers to give a higher meaning to their suicide)

4hfbkkkxrh711.png

I suspect the vast majority of incels are actually incels because they lack the 'unprovoked domination' instinct that normies are obsessed with (all their conversations and actions are pure power dynamics, cutting into each other, back handed compliments, jabs, talking over each other, genius of abuse type stuff - always a perpetrator and a cuck/submissive foid who likes to be dom'd). I have no desire to dominate people (or be dominated, which will also gain you pussy (betabuxx and even some genuine no-strings attached sex partners) as you will be allowed into the tribe) who intend me no harm and foids can smell this from 50 miles away (it can turn a 10/10 god into subhuman scum in their eyes imo).

The next and more appropriate to the thread thing that I suspect about all incels is an extreme lack of tribalism or group loyalty. If there is group loyalty, it is merit and healthy-selfishness based, which is death to tribalism because that means they are willing to change the group and push issues that would improve it (god, nobody wants to hear THAT!). I always viewed myself as further evolved than the species, but unrecognizable to their sexual desires as so few people like me had ever existed or been allowed to reproduce. A Friedrich Nietzsche, if you will (evolution is based on past success, so the shiny new model that blows the old one away in every way is actually less desirable (one could even be too athletic or handsome!), and if it's too much of an upgrade, it will not be allowed to reproduce as evolution only wants to replicate the old. This touches on Punctuated Equilibrium, talked about below, because the species can ONLY evolve during times of extreme duress when shiny new models have a chance to thrive out of the chaos (and more importantly, when all of the old models die off leaving the shiny new model as the ONLY breeding option for many generations - better kill off all the dogs too)).

The reason that this is social death is because a group leader has to fully invest himself into the direction the 'ship is sailing,' regarding a culture (from emo to jock), a government, a training regimen, etc. To change this means that the original blueprint is wrong. If I were to be a leader, and I would be a great one (ran many successful raids in World of Warcraft, dealing with big egos and settling disputes), I would be humble and change things, admitting my lack of former perfection for the sake of finding a better path.

But people cannot have this in a leader as things currently are. You must be right ('correct') now, the first time, and pursue this course forever (if you ever change, it is proof you were wrong and are an unfit leader). This is why vicissitudes exist throughout history. It's like Stephen Gould's evolutionary premise of 'Punctuated Equilibrium,' which (imo accurately if evolution were true) states that species (governments) ONLY change during times of extreme environmental change, and outside of extreme environmental change (ice ages, comets landing, migration, etc), there is no reason for species to evolve so comfort becomes king (frankly, devolution or genetic drift, which is where exaggerated expressions of formerly useful genes (peacock feathers) come into play because life has become too easy (attraction to competitiveness and drive becomes attraction to murderous aggression and abuse, because it always seeks the biggest dose it can get away with, like peacock feathers). In this same way, the only way for cultures, nations, tribes, companies, etc, to change (if normies have any say/vote), is for cultural upheaval, violence, necessity, etc.

So you can see that without some level of self-awareness and desire to change and push against the grains of one's own evolutionary desires, which I have had MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE, then humanity is completely and totally fucked. Because this time we have technology, and when the 4th reich (America, Russia, China) falls, welcome to biological warfare and nuke central. JFL at these 'China is going to become a super-power' idiots. Reports confirm that foids are soon to destroy that land as well. It'll probably just take 5 or so years longer. This self-awareness though, is the BIGGEST TURNOFF to foids, because they do not recognize it evolutionarily, and simply seek auto-pilot violence-bots. An exaggerated version of the cavemen who would kill the saber tooth if it came near her children.

My point being, nationalism could be a cope, but if you luv ur cuntry with all yer heart, it will probably get you laid. But you have to be retard level IQ for it to work, because you cannot fake it.
we have rules we have a leadER

Homie, ER is no leader of mine.

Last edited:
100% super black pilled.

I suspect the vast majority of incels are actually incels because they lack the 'unprovoked domination' instinct that normies are obsessed with (all their conversations and actions are pure power dynamics, cutting into each other, back handed compliments, jabs, talking over each other, genius of abuse type stuff - always a perpetrator and a cuck/submissive foid who likes to be dom'd). I have no desire to dominate people (or be dominated, which will also gain you pussy (betabuxx and even some genuine no-strings attached sex partners) as you will be allowed into the tribe) who intend me no harm and foids can smell this from 50 miles away (it can turn a 10/10 god into subhuman scum in their eyes imo).

The next and more appropriate to the thread thing that I suspect about all incels is an extreme lack of tribalism or group loyalty. If there is group loyalty, it is merit and healthy-selfishness based, which is death to tribalism because that means they are willing to change the group and push issues that would improve it (god, nobody wants to hear THAT!). I always viewed myself as further evolved than the species, but unrecognizable to their sexual desires as so few people like me had ever existed or been allowed to reproduce. A Friedrich Nietzsche, if you will.

I'm surprised people don't accuse you of "coping" more often when you make these kinds of "Chad is a greedy, worthless, stupid fuck" posts, but I find myself agreeing pretty closely. People doubt the existence of mentalceldom, but being unwilling or unable to fit yourself into social power plays leaves you with effectively no "role". Whether you push people around or get pushed around, you'll fit clearly into the game rather than being outside of it; being sheepdog- or sheeplike is almost a sure way to give yourself a position in ordinary society and secure a foid or two for however long. Hypergamous, looks-based accelerationism is ultimately beneficial in that it will wear down central social hierarchies and eliminate a lot of these positions, driving more people toward radical disaffection where structures exist to absorb them.

As to the question of nationalism, it is important to recognize how other people behave. Transcending group identity as a cope is actively harmful to yourself when almost everyone else around you doesn't have the same panoramic view of things - I knew kids (usually ugly tbh) who would get shit endlessly in school if they didn't stand for the Pledge of Allegiance. It is then a matter of directing tribal instincts toward more valid and "anchored" loyalties, with this anchoring largely being a matter of organizational capacity (tribe to state to world).

Last edited:
I don't really know tbh.

I suppose when you're feeling down and out you want to belong to something important and worthy like youre making a positive change in the world. That's cope. Nothing wrong with it.

To take pleasure and seek to preserve your surroundings and that of the kith and kin you feel closest to isn't cope but survival. I fail to see how this aspect could be interpreted otherwise.

Double edged sword if you ask me.

This thread is overly inceldom related.

I'm surprised people don't accuse you of "coping" more often when you make these kinds of "Chad is a greedy, worthless, stupid fuck" posts, but I find myself agreeing pretty closely. People doubt the existence of mentalceldom, but being unwilling or unable to fit yourself into social power plays leaves you with effectively no "role". Whether you push people around or get pushed around, you'll fit clearly into the game rather than being outside of it; being sheepdog- or sheeplike is almost a sure way to give yourself a position in ordinary society and secure a foid or two for however long. Hypergamous, looks-based accelerationism is ultimately beneficial in that it will wear down central social hierarchies and eliminate a lot of these positions, driving more people toward radical disaffection where structures exist to absorb them.

As to the question of nationalism, it is important to recognize how other people behave. Transcending group identity as a cope is actively harmful to yourself when almost everyone else around you doesn't have the same panoramic view of things.
That's interesting. Personally, I have chosen to resolve the conundrum by letting myself be pushed around without resistance (a behavior that is advocated by religious denominations as the epitome of sainthood). Investing less energy into the defense of my ego, paradoxically, has decreased a lot normie attacks on me.

Well no because you're fighting to defend your tribe. That's what real men do. The objective ultimately is to secure access to the women.

That's interesting. Personally, I have chosen to resolve the conundrum by letting myself be pushed around without resistance (a behavior that is advocated by religious denominations as the epitome of sainthood). Investing less energy into the defense of my ego, paradoxically, has decreased a lot normie attacks on me.

Back when I was more confrontational, I always found it incredibly easy to get under people's skin. Since I was pretty firmly on the outside of everything, I think people would get stirred up not having any idea what to make of it: a jocksucker couldn't just laugh it off as a feeble "strike upward" and an underling couldn't be sure any assertiveness I showed was legitimate. I knew lots of weaker kids who made themselves effective bottom-boys to the dominant ones in a very base manner - always orbiting their groups and getting treated as a joke, full of idiot happiness the whole time. They managed to find foids at intervals - never good ones, but foids nonetheless. Refusing to take a position you are not "satisfied" with is maybe the worst move to make if acceptance is all that is desired - "better cuck than incel" from a pragmatic view, "better incel than cuck" from a spiritual one. Once I dropped off the map completely and never lashed my tongue at anyone, people were generally satisfied to just ignore me.

This x1000. "Muh white womyn". Ethnic group has always been more important.

Nationalism and Patriotism are a way to prevent globalist scum from a forming a United World communist onclave full of beta pussy cuck's subbordinate to the International Jew's

Nationalism or no nationalism, if somebody is pulling the strings they are both an advantage. In one, they can remove group identity and flood the soft, gaping brains of the masses with post modernism or cultural relativism, leading them any way they see fit. In the other, they can lead them in any way they see fit through media, public education, violence, law (which is just the threat of violence), and 'voting.'

Honestly, it's all the same shit and nationalism is just exchanged for well, hate riots and 'revolution.' There is no way to win without an awakening which just means finally gaining self-awareness. 99.9% of people claiming to be awake or woke throughout history were further from it than ever before. Sufficient self-awareness to save the world appears on the surface to be in less than one in a million people.

As to whether somebody evil is pulling the strings behind the scenes, I suspect that is a hoax as well (a believable one that I believed for a few years) and things will turn out fine. Things need to be kept in the shadows not because they are evil, but because the masses are evil (and likely LITERAL NON-SENTIENT NPCS) and would revolt against good leadership.

This post is going very off topic

I knew lots of weaker kids who made themselves effective bottom-boys to the dominant ones in a very base manner - always orbiting their groups and getting treated as a joke, full of idiot happiness the whole time.

This is my dad and how he ended up 'reproducing' and becoming successful in life (lol, I am 100% sure we are not his). I call it 'the happy and complacent beta male.'

If anybody is to blame for all of this, it's them. No matter what societal risks come his way, he will never course correct as he cannot ever advise change for the group. Nor can any leader he follow change the group (he is a die hard conservative Christian). He gets dommed and cucked by my mother so hard it's absurd. He just takes it as if he is not even aware it's happening, yet his self-esteem still drops so it's like part of him might know? It's insane. Literally!

I'm surprised people don't accuse you of "coping" more often when you make these kinds of "Chad is a greedy, worthless, stupid fuck" posts, but I find myself agreeing pretty closely.

If I talk about my life I get it a lot, but what I have gotten most is 'Larper,' because of the insane extents I have gone to procure a lover and mate. Not only the work I have put in, but the genetics I started with, which I find to be VERY GOOD! I also find incels to be people I can work with, so I find their genetics to be good as well. The mind>the body at this current stage. The body can easily be altered once we have our minds correct. Yes, I find intelligence to be an amazing and necessary trait in women for me to want them as a lover.

So as an artist, I would like to remind people that YOUR FACE IS THE #1 INDICATOR OF YOUR PERSONALITY AND INTENT! Thus, I have said time and time again that the ultimate blackpill is realizing that what women are actually attracted to are indicators of evil (desire to harm innocents, manipulate, lie, steal), nihilism, cowardice (hence, evil), and ugliness in the face. I find chad to be absolutely hideous and I can barely look at him. He is clunky and twitchy as well, and a social retard. I am an observant man, and I am boots on the ground every day. The world will someday acknowledge how much of a piece of shit chad is. It's hesitance must come from fear of social backlash. I feel even foids despise chad, but he appears to have enormous amounts of leverage gained because of his extreme paranoia and manipulative, psychotic mind. Remember, the 80/20 rule in chimpanzees is male enforced, so it's safe to assume it's male enforced in humans as well. With no male enforcement, chimpanzee females fuck all of the males indiscriminately, to be honest. I see chad's violence against women every day. If she moves too far away from him, he claws her and yanks her in towards him with extreme anger and jealousy. His fear of losing his sway is all encompassing and his 'confidence' in the animal kingdom is actually a sign of intense fear (it's always the smaller animal that does the 'dominant body language', which is an attempt to make oneself look larger than he/she actually is. It's a fear response).

Last edited: