Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is OmegaMaxxing the only cope that is somewhat not pathetic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Omegas are basically betas with alpha brains who don't agree with being used as tools for picking up alpha's (Chad's) shit and rather seclude themselves than take part in the Soyciety which doesn't benefit them (lone wolfs, nomen omen, as wolfs actually tend to have quite a lot omegas compared to other pack animals). Is there any other choice a non Chad could make other than to become an outcast? It's a shame that omegas seem to not be able to connect with each other with strong binds.

*snorts* Yeah man, I'm just waiting for the right one, you know? Excuse me, I'm gonna go on /v/ for a sec to see how Prime Mickey Mouse stacks up to Kirby and Asura in attack potency.

View attachment 321075
*snorts* Yeah man, I'm just waiting for the right one, you know? Excuse me, I'm gonna go on /v/ for a sec to see how Prime Mickey Mouse stacks up to Kirby and Asura in attack potency.
Wait. I'm kinda tired now and its late here. Are you implying omegas are fedora wearing neckbeards? You couldn't be any more wrong if that's the case.

Wait. I'm kinda tired now and its late here. Are you implying omegas are fedora wearing neckbeards? You couldn't be any more wrong if that's the case.
Who is more omega than a fedora wearing neckbeard? Only Elephant man. Nobody is an alpha within a beta body because being alpha is about being socially adjusted and dominant within your social circle.

Who is more omega than a fedora wearing neckbeard? Only Elephant man. Nobody is an alpha within a beta body because being alpha is about being socially adjusted and dominant within your social circle.
Neckbeards gather themselves, have social life, defend WAHMEN on the internet like the bluepilled betas/gammas they are. You have no idea what you are talking about. Good example of actual omegas - hikikomori.

the concept of the omega male in wolf packs always fascinated me tbh it's just too relatable to our society since humans and wolfs are very social animals. I think it does have some basedness on that since it takes you some guts to decide to go on your own instead of just staying in a group who treats you like shit just to have some scraps of food.

Many other social animals like hyenas will rather keep living on their shitty group rather than growing some balls and doing their own shit. No wonder female hyenas are stronger, male hyenas are utter cucks.

Last edited:
the concept of the omega male in wolf packs always fascinated me tbh it's just too relatable to our society since humans and wolfs are very social animals. I thing it does have some basedness on that since it takes you some guts to decide to go on your own instead of just staying in a group who treats you like shit just to have some scraps of food.

Many other social animals like hyenas will rather keep living on their shitty group rather than growing some balls and doing their own shit. No wonder female hyenas are stronger, male hyenas are utter cucks.
And with that post you earned an unblock from me (you were previously on my list for sinning). Your sins are forgiven. The other guy just made the list though.

Also good observation with the hyenas. I recently watched a program about how they hunt for prey in packs and how they switch places when chasing it. They showed the females in comparison and the difference was big. I guess that in those animals where men are stronger than females, they can become omegas and rather destroy themselves than be weak cucks destroyed by the pack. Strong mindset.

Last edited:
Omegas are basically betas with alpha brains who don't agree with being used as tools for picking up alpha's (Chad's) shit and rather seclude themselves than take part in the Soyciety which doesn't benefit them (lone wolfs, nomen omen, as wolfs actually tend to have quite a lot omegas compared to other pack animals). Is there any other choice a non Chad could make other than to become an outcast? It's a shame that omegas seem to not be able to connect with each other with strong binds.

Is not omegamaxxing the same as MGTOW? Meaning they both separate themselves from society, mainly to get away from foids/the overwhelming gynocentric thinking.

In any event, I think whether omegamaxxing (MGTOW too) is pathetic or not is the actual omega in question and his life. If a person has had experiences with foids and simply think that, that is not for him because he realizes the blackpill truth then no, I do not think him omegamaxxxing (or going MGTOW) is pathetic.

Incels omegamaxxing (or going MGTOW)? Now that is pathetic, because unlike the chad above we as incels never had foid interaction to begin with. Anybody could bring the argument and say that we have no choice but to omegamaxx and that is true, because even if we tried we could not get a foid.

You can make the anology of two homeless guys, one is a rich man and decides to live in the street whilst the other one had no choice but no be homeless (maybe he lost his job). The first homeless guy, the rich one, would not be considered pathetic and maybe even have some respect from the people around him. because he had a choice and willingly chose to be homeless. The second one, however, would be considered pathetic because he had no choice. He is doomed to walk the streets homeless, broke and alone forever.

I think it does have some basedness on that since it takes you some guts to decide to go on your own instead of just staying in a group who treats you like shit just to have some scraps of food.

I agree, omegamaxxing is based in that regard but definitely not for incels. As incels we are not a part of the normie group and we do not get 'scraps of food'. Unless you're a fakecel.

Is not omegamaxxing the same as MGTOW? Meaning they both separate themselves from society, mainly to get away from foids/the overwhelming gynocentric thinking.

In any event, I think whether omegamaxxing (MGTOW too) is pathetic or not is the actual omega in question and his life. If a person has had experiences with foids and simply think that, that is not for him because he realizes the blackpill truth then no, I do not think him omegamaxxxing (or going MGTOW) is pathetic.

Incels omegamaxxing (or going MGTOW)? Now that is pathetic, because unlike the chad above we as incels never had foid interaction to begin with. Anybody could bring the argument and say that we have no choice but to omegamaxx and that is true, because even if we tried we could not get a foid.

You can make the anology of two homeless guys, one is a rich man and decides to live in the street whilst the other one had no choice but no be homeless (maybe he lost his job). The first homeless guy, the rich one, would not be considered pathetic and maybe even have some respect from the people around him. because he had a choice and willingly chose to be homeless. The second one, however, would be considered pathetic because he had no choice. He is doomed to walk the streets homeless, broke and alone forever.

I agree, omegamaxxing is based in that regard but definitely not for incels. As incels we are not a part of the normie group and we do not get 'scraps of food'. Unless you're a fakecel.
MGTOW are not exactly omegas like Hikikomori are. I was thinking about the extreme sort of omegamaxxing like hikis.

I thought you were talking about that webcam site when I read this post.

MGTOW are not exactly omegas like Hikikomori are. I was thinking about the extreme sort of omegamaxxing like hikis.

Understood. Although by strict definition Hikikomori are MGTOW as they separate themselves from society, especially foid interaction. I definitely see what you mean though.

Omegamaxxing in the form of the Hikikomori is even worse and it would be considered pathetic. These guys are essentially Japanese incels, dare I say Japanese truecels. They isolate themselves from almost all interaction because of incel-like experiences. When you compare that to what I said above, then I think it makes sense. I mean let us be real, no Japanese chad is going to become a Hikikomori when he has all the noodle foids to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back