Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is nobody else good at detecting fakecels/foids?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Fakecels write long drawn out posts justifying why they’re bluepilled and foids add little substance to conversations as well as writing in all lowercases.

When III got banned it didn’t surprise me jfl, the day italiancel roped she kept coming back to the same thread to make fun of him. If you want all the foids and fakecels to show up just watch suicide posts. Her behavior already indicated it but that was the cherry on top.

Obvious fakecels and foids are easily detected,

Infiltrators are harder to find, but even they can be found out sooner, or later

They usually complain about paedophillia

Very easy to detect them. The mods don’t do anything most of the time so why care.

Fakecels write long drawn out posts justifying why they’re bluepilled and foids add little substance to conversations as well as writing in all lowercases.

When III got banned it didn’t surprise me jfl, the day italiancel roped she kept coming back to the same thread to make fun of him. If you want all the foids and fakecels to show up just watch suicide posts. Her behavior already indicated it but that was the cherry on top.
Was III actually a foid? I thought that was a meme

High iq. These fags waste their lives coming here to enjoy our misery. We can't even cope in peace.

By Allah you're the dog

there's more to the foid typing style than just writing in all lowercases though. there's like a certain element to it that I can't describe but it's very distinct and it consistently pisses me off. they type like they're trying too hard to be cutesy tbh

They really are high IQ, zionists claiming to be Islamic making a weird claim about zionists. JFL. How sneaky do you have to be to make that stuff up?

there's more to the foid typing style than just writing in all lowercases though. there's like a certain element to it that I can't describe but it's very distinct and it consistently pisses me off. they type like they're trying too hard to be cutesy tbh
Yeah I don’t know how to really describe it but it’s like they’re silently screaming for attention

is lll really a foid? Seemed like a suicide by mods kinda thing

Yes i am and i sniffed out plenty of fakecels in the past. its crazy because some of them were even threesome havers.
i found a couple of fakecels here

I think postmaxers that dont type anytinhg related to inceldom are likely fakecels

under 18 niggas too.

people with standars

anddsub 8 theorists ofc

Yeah I don’t know how to really describe it but it’s like they’re silently screaming for attention
yeah I've been meaning to spend more time studying linguistics and shit because I think it's interesting and it would help when it comes to describing this type of stuff. lowercase writing styles can definitely sound masculine/neutral (like mine for instance) but I don't know what exactly it is that sets them apart from very distinctly 'feminine' writing styles. the 'manner of speaking' as in words used and punctuation are two things I've noticed

is lll really a foid? Seemed like a suicide by mods kinda thing
I’m convinced it was a foid or tranny. When I called it out for making light of italiancel’s death it lashed out but when I responded it had nothing to say. The next day after that it tagged me in a list along with other incels as it’s favorite poster, and acted like it nothing happened. Sounds like a way to cover your ass imo. I highly doubt III was a man and it honestly reminds me of that situation where we had an obese foid posting here who got exposed by the pictures thread

I think postmaxers that dont type anytinhg related to inceldom are likely fakecels

under 18 niggas too.

people with standars

anddsub 8 theorists ofc

Fuck i got spoted

III said so. Either that or he’s a tranny
Ur a autist bro, he said that to get banned. He posted his vocaroo and has posted his face to users in PM. He is not a she, but rather a big hairy arab

Yes i am and i sniffed out plenty of fakecels in the past. its crazy because some of them were even threesome havers.
i found a couple of fakecels here

under 18 niggas too.

people with standars

anddsub 8 theorists ofc
I don’t understand how they let people like this slip between the cracks. So many youngcels on here have gotten laid, and there are guys on here who would reject ethnic foids.
Jfl I can’t believe people here think they can afford to have standards, after using a tinder it showed me not even land whales want me. Keep in mind I don’t even like land whales in the first place.
I was hoping the sub8 theorists were a joke because that has to be the dumbest shit I’ve seen on here.
Ur a autist bro, he said that to get banned. He posted his vocaroo and has posted his face to users in PM. He is not a she, but rather a big hairy arab
3A28E76A E8A2 4DAA 900D 0502B7E3A9D7

I know what I saw III isn’t one of us.

Last edited:
Why do foids publically overreact to suicide but privately mock it? I feel like I know the reason but I want to hear some other opinions as well.

Any foids/fakes left?

lll was a foid??? WHORE!!!

I'd describe it as insincerity.

I don’t understand how they let people like this slip between the cracks. So many youngcels on here have gotten laid, and there are guys on here who would reject ethnic foids.
Jfl I can’t believe people here think they can afford to have standards, after using a tinder it showed me not even land whales want me. Keep in mind I don’t even like land whales in the first place.
I was hoping the sub8 theorists were a joke because that has to be the dumbest shit I’ve seen on here.

View attachment 252931
I know what I saw III isn’t one of us.
yeah its fucking stupid. people really do be sex havers and not get banned its fucking cruel for incels

@lll did that just to request a ban lol.

I won't lie I have been tricked by a lot of fakecels that were on this site. I am not good at detection, probably due to being low iq. Reason to why I don't come here often is because I cant tell if someone is fake or not.

this is not even a meme, some imams really said that
An imam here in the Netherlands said that gays are lower than dogs, based.

@lll did that just to request a ban lol.
jfl If it was to request a ban it could of just asked or left. This creature may of provided pictures and vocaroo but that is so easy to fake, you could pull that picture off tinder and use a voice changer.

If everyone in this thread is so good at sniffing out fakecels then name at least few

I think it's that they try too hard to appear nonchalant.

If everyone in this thread is so good at sniffing out fakecels then name at least few
There’s no need to call them out they know who they are

They usually complain about paedophillia
@A_Broken_Person
This is the one place I come to cope and it's riddled with degeneracy and predatory nature.

You all forget that hypersexualisation of everything is what causes inceldom in the first place and you contribute to that if you sexualise children.

Every single time I see someone on here view kids in a lewd way all I can think about is roping.

This place could have potential and could be a place where we build eachother up to be the best versions of ourselves but instead it is riddled with evil just like everywhere else in the world.

At least there is blackpills and I suppose nowhere is free of corruption these days.

It's over :feelsrope:

I have a sixth sense for it, but I feel like nobody takes my suspicions seriously. I'm wrong occasionally, but it's rare.

An imam here in the Netherlands said that gays are lower than dogs, based.

And foids are lower than even that.

Last edited:

@lll isnt a foid? lol he was just a normie

Everyone I dont like is a fakecel imo