Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is New Year's Eve heavily celebrated in your country/region?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
My dad just asked me where ill be on new years eve this year, he got very dissappointed when i said "ill be at home", he's dissapointed i lost all my friends, i wasnt such a loser 2 years ago.

My last 2 friends that still tolerate me, but dont talk to me, just said they were going to some house party with other normies and foids,

The whole city hates me, so im not welcome there, i have no one to go with to a bar or club, im gonna have to be home alone in a rural village 30 km away from town.,

In my room, browsing this site when midnight strikes, while other dudes my age will kiss their gf when it strikes.

Firecrackers and fireworks were forbidden to buy for civilians w/o a license in my country, so even if i go to town to see fireworks, there wont be none.

I know 3 other dudes that used to go to middle school with me from my city, that i still play videogames with from time to time, and i know they will all do the same, only they are not blackpilled.

How will i cope, i was fine spending new years eve at 13 and 14 alone bc of covid, but now i have no excuse to be alone.

Whats ur thoughts on this, and title- is it a big deal in your country.

Last edited:
my cousin will come to my place to play yugioh, drink loads and set off some fireworks

It really is a brutal holiday. Everyone out having the time of their life and we'll just be at home rotting in front of computer as usual

My dad just asked me where ill be on new years eve this year, he got very dissappointed when i said "ill be at home", he's dissapointed i lost all my friends, i wasnt such a loser 2 years ago.

My last 2 friends that still tolerate me, but dont talk to me, just said they were going to some house party with other normies and foids,

The whole city hates me, so im not welcome there, i have no one to go with to a bar or club, im gonna have to be home alone in a rural village 30 km away from town.,

In my room, browsing this site when midnight strikes, while other dudes my age will kiss their gf when it strikes.

Firecrackers and fireworks were forbidden to buy for civilians w/o a license in my country, so even if i go to town to see fireworks, there wont be none.

I know 3 other dudes that used to go to middle school with me from my city, that i still play videogames with from time to time, and i know they will all do the same, only they are not blackpilled.

How will i cope, i was fine spending new years eve at 13 and 14 alone bc of covid, but now i have no excuse to be alone.

Yeah imagine never being invited anywhere for new years for 25+ years.

Attachments

• angry.eyes.pepe.gif
    angry.eyes.pepe.gif
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
It really is a brutal holiday. Everyone out having the time of their life and we'll just be at home rotting in front of computer as usual
me uses beer+incence to make stuff betta till I move the fuck out. i hate normies. can't wait till this abrahamist liberalist shit finally collapses and the Spirits will regain us.

I will stay at home
for me its just a year like the previous years a new number that all :feelsthink:

Yes, unfortunately.

I'd be more surprised to find out there's a country that doesn't celebrate NYE

Grill food and fireworks with my cousins in my auntie's home

View: https://youtu.be/1F0-_ZI_wyE?si=KcSRDwjHFIjXd-Gk

you made it onto jewtube