Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is NEET life worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I’m 18 about to turn 19 and since the Covid pandemic started I haven’t attended school really ever, and I also dropped out. I’m a NEET rn stay up I’ll night and do nothing during day, besides gym. I can live like this tho. NEETs what do you think of the lifestyle and how long you been at it for?

What are your stats?

It will get you no where unless you work from home.

If you're parents are rich and willing to support you then yeah.

You a bit young for neetmaxxxing but if you think you have 0 opportunity in your social life go for it otherwise you should try:feelsaww:

I tried the NEET lifestyle for about six months several years ago when I was switching jobs and had enough saved up to just take the time off for myself. You think you'll be fine, but you will go insane. I felt like I was wasting away, because, in some sense, I literally was. Just sleeping, eating, shitting, cooming, and occasionally exercising, with movies, shows and videogames in-between. Waste of life.

im on disability because of bipolar

besides gym.
That's a fakecel trait,truecel don't waste their time going to the gym because they know its pointless. Only fakecels go to the gym because they want to impress toilets.
NEETs what do you think of the lifestyle
It's better than going to a dead end wageslave position and being treated like trash by coworkers and bosses for some meagre shekels,at least for me as a ultimate truecel.
Also wageslaving as a truecel is cucked because u support single toilets through taxes.
and how long you been at it for?
Ever since i finished high school back in 2012,so 10 years.

I'm a NEET. I tried many jobs but got fired everywhere and always been treated like shit by my co-workers. So I see no point at going working anymore because I think that I can't do anything right and that I'm not made for this world. And if I'm serious I don't want to be a slave all my life.

Definitely go NEET then. A good idea would be to think of a business plan and ask him for some investment money. You could possibly set up some passive income like this

I'm a NEET. I tried many jobs but got fired everywhere and always been treated like shit by my co-workers. So I see no point at going working anymore because I think that I can't do anything right and that I'm not made for this world. And if I'm serious I don't want to be a slave all my life.
:bigbrain:

imagine working for someone or somethign that couldnt give a shit about you .

while some people where just born utterly fortunate and dont have to do shit to get what they want

If you are able to NEET then yeah it is 100% worth it. Fuck the rat race. I would NEET if I could, but unfortunately in my shithole country I can't get on NEETbux

I've done both since the pandemic started - NEETing makes you feel refreshed, but you won't have money for copes. Wageslaving is a way to earn money, but the mental stress is a lot to deal with, especially for a depressed ugly virgin.

I’m on a gap year and haven’t spent it well at all, basically been living the NEET life. Stay in school bro trust me

Same age here. Depends on what you want and think of life man. Do you think you should be achieving something? Or just don't care about personal neuroticism at all?