Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is NBA youngboy is a slayer?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
he is 19 years old and has 4 kids, he also dated 12 girls at the same time, he also fucked danielle bregoli and malu trevejo, he also beat the shit out of his girlfriend and nothing happened to him because she defended him, he also cheated on the same girl and made her sleep in the hotel lobby while he was fucking a fan, i guess females cant detect his bad personality

Yes hes a slayer. Kind of obvious ngl.

Statusmaxxed
Water is wet

Statusmax and thugmax

For some girls, they grew up with cnn telling them that whites are bad so JBW doesn't work with them. Its the opposite they like nigs because music and tv brainwashed them to hate white

The personality we're lacking.

"They are only children" intensifies :soy::soy:

JBB and low inhib

bitches defending you after you beat them up its so fuckin alpha tbh

Being Afriican would be easiest of all races. Africans rate higher than Asians, Indians, Arabs and Whites. When you are African male you have the ultimate masculine genetics and you can always turn gangster criminal thug or release a hip hop trap music video and pick up chicks easily. I would choose to be African and I would clean up with chicks.

:feelskek:

You've fallen for the meme, I know multiple black guys including myself that don't even have 6 inches and aren't athletic at all

Its a meme that were all just "thugged out" athletic well hung men, the reason why it seems like a lot of black men are like that, is because those are the only black men society glorifies in a public manner

The nerds and low tier males in every other culture have their place, get their own spotlight however small it may be, but the black race only acknowledges its high tier males as "black", if you don't fit the archtype then you aren't "black enough" and are basically ex-communicated from your own race, the black race pretends its low tier males basically don't exist, were not even acknowledged

Last edited:
i guess females cant detect his bad personality
The personality we're lacking.
And have you ever thought to ask why young women prefer the 'bullies'?

Have you actually considered what 'be nice' means?

When you are young you like a lot of sexual excitement. What makes your heart beat fast seems exciting. An incel-type male, who talks about spending the evening at home, who expects a young woman to spend her time doing housework for him while he plays games, is not only not exciting, he's not nice. You all talk about how 'loving' and 'devoted' you'd be, when what you really mean is, you'd be possessive and controlling and deadly, deadly dull.

It is not shallow to want to enjoy life. Its not shallow when a woman doesnt want to spend her youth cleaning up your messes, scrubbing your toilets, cooking your food while you watch TV or lecture her about the Third Reich.

You are not 'nice' when you only think about your own pleasures. You are not 'nice' when you demand a woman's whole life becomes your plaything. And you will be a terrible lover.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

teehee tyrone hit me