Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is my new AVI better?

pick one

• new avi is shit go back to the old one

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • new avi is great better than the old one

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
I for one appreciate qt 2D avis

Last edited:
Because they have demonstrated that they aren't mentally ill, also I think those both larp as an animecels without being really that
if you are incel, you are probaly mentaly ill, if i got to a psychatrist and tol me how i really fell, i think the poor dude would want me in sanatoryum :feelshaha:

if you are incel, you are probaly mentaly ill, if i got to a psychatrist and tol me how i really fell, i think the poor dude would want me in sanatoryum :feelshaha:
Mental illness is something physical not magic psychology, like having your physical brain damaged by a hit or something like that.

Mental illness is something physical not magic psychology, like having your physical brain damaged by a hit or something like that.
JFL, somebody would be mentaly ill if troll them into dark cave and leaved them there for 10 years

JFL, somebody would be mentaly ill if troll them into dark cave and leaved them there for 10 years
No, he will be lacking social skills not mentally illness, your argument comes from movies most likely

No, he will be lacking social skills not mentally illness, your argument comes from movies most likely
what about PTSD, that soldiers got from trumatic shit?

Yeah bro looks fine.

GoonCel

I watch anime daily but people who put themselves these AVIs are mentally ill in my opinion
cope, i've never been warned when i had one