Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is my midface that bad?

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
xl96olt_d.jpg

Over 2 inches long, i’ve been made fun of because of it sometimes but I didn’t think about it that much since everyone makes fun of my big nose rather than how long it is. I also have a receding chin, narrow lower third, shit browridge, slightly long philtrum (you can see it), shit orbital rims and a big nose. What I have going for me is my eye area (minus the orbital rims), hairline, defined ramus. I also have pale blue eyes although they look scary and surreal.

4eoN5Vm_d.jpg

Does my unfixable long midface kill it for me or do I have a chance to ascend through surgery? I try to make my midface more compact but I look straight up weird so i really don’t know what to believe tbh...

Looks fine honestly, won't really know unless I can see the whole face. And your eyes look pretty good, wish I had symmetric eyes.

Very nice eye area.. What a fucking waste.. That moment when you have very nice eye arra but everything else is fucked.. fuark

god damn that eye area, i'd fuck you.

I'm no expert but it looks normal to me, maybe a tad long. It also depends on your chin height though, if you have a short chin like me it's gonna look worse than it actually is. 

@ryo_hazuki

Weed said:
Very nice eye area.. What a fucking waste.. That moment when you have very nice eye arra but everything else is fucked.. fuark
I’ll be getting surgery and as far as I know (that’s if everything goes right), I can be at least a 8/10 since I already have hunter eyes to back me up. I try to morph my midface and make it shorter but a compact midface doesn’t suit but then again I might be just coping cause I for one know that a compact midface is better than a long one...

Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
I’ll be getting surgery and as far as I know (that’s if everything goes right), I can be at least a 8/10 since I already have hunter eyes to back me up. I try to morph my midface and make it shorter but a compact midface doesn’t suit but then again I might be just coping cause I for one know that a compact midface is better than a long one...
Mind pming me your whole face tbh?

Octopusgun2 said:

It's probably because your morph looks unnatural. Compact midface is ALWAYS better.

Behold the beauty of an extremely compact midface.

tmg-facebook_social.jpg

Weed said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Weed said:
Mind pming me your whole face tbh?
Sorry I can’t :(. I just don’t want to know if I have any other flaws besides the ones I mentioned. My fHWR isn’t good but I like to cope by thinking that it isn’t that bad (although it is, but i don’t want to know my fHWR)

Richard spencer said:
U look like Jihadi john
Yeah I’m half a sand nigger but that guy at least has a compact midface.

Nice eyes and yeah youre midface seems a bit on the long side
How do you know if you have a long midface btw are there some measurments?

Yeah it's pretty bad tbh. I'd need to see your full face to see how it is in proportion to everything (feel free to PM me it if you want) but I can already tell it's pretty long.

Nice eye area though.

Looks pretty long to me

justforlulzandkeks said:
Looks pretty long to me

Does it look shorter, longer or about the same as yours?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yeah it's pretty bad tbh. I'd need to see your full face to see how it is in proportion to everything (feel free to PM me it if you want) but I can already tell it's pretty long.
Nice eye area though.
Fuuucckkk...Sorry man I can’t really send you a pic of myself as i’m on thé verge of suicide. I might post my pic on here on 2018’s summer after I get surgery. Also, is it as long as yours or is yours even worse? There’s NO way a midface can be much longer than that...Also, whenever I try morphing my midface to make it shorter, I look straight up weird and destroys the harmony of my face, might be just coping tho but IDK.

You got slayer tier eye area man :o

Octopusgun2 said:
Also, is it as long as yours or is yours even worse?

I'd have to see your full face to say for sure but it look about the same as mine from what I can tell. Mine might be a bit longer.

What's your fHWR?

Octopusgun2 said:
xl96olt_d.jpg

Over 2 inches long, i’ve been made fun of because of it sometimes but I didn’t think about it that much since everyone makes fun of my big nose rather than how long it is. I also have a receding chin, narrow lower third, shit browridge, slightly long philtrum (you can see it), shit orbital rims and a big nose. What I have going for me is my eye area (minus the orbital rims), hairline, defined ramus. I also have pale blue eyes although they look scary and surreal.

4eoN5Vm_d.jpg

Does my unfixable long midface kill it for me or do I have a chance to ascend through surgery? I try to make my midface more compact but I look straight up weird so i really don’t know what to believe tbh...

With good eye area like that you can have a few flaws and still be gl. What are you even doing here

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I'd have to see your full face to say for sure but it look about the same as mine from what I can tell.  Mine might be a bit longer.

What's your fHWR?

I don’t want to know my exact fHWR as I might rope but it’s similar to Sparky...Maybe worse.

EDIT : Holy fuck...It’s 54...I know I didn’t want to do this.

Octopusgun2 said:
EDIT : Holy fuck...It’s 54...I know I didn’t want to do this.

You mean 1.54 right?

Hold up boyos.

I thought midface was measured from the eyebrows to the bottom of the nose? But here you're measuring to the top of the lip? All sources I've seen say it's Hairline--->eyebrows----->bottom of nose---->tip of chin for the upper/middle/lower thirds respectively.

You will know when I measure my midface cuz there will be a siege on the news.

FACEandLMS said:
You will know when I measure my midface cuz there will be a siege on the news.
Mine is much longer, yours doesn’t look that bad. Look at the comments, everyone was able to tell that it was bad just from that pic alone.

There is nothing wrong with your nose. Imagine your nose, with a dent on the right side of your nose (left for us), your nose tip drooping half an inch. Then you've got mine. Mine looks Jewish now to boot. This is what happens when you injure your nose multiple times. A rhinoplasty is a waste of money, instead, go for the chin implants considering you have an actual problem: a recessed chin.