Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is my low-T causing me to pick up feminine copes?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I've recently really got addicted to baking and cooking, it's a really soothing cope and tastes good. I've also started to explore cosplaying because sewing and creation is really satisfying and make me feel good about myself.

Could be low-T be contributing to me picking up girly hobbies?

no. There are male chefs that are masculine as fuck. while I think there are definitely masculine and feminine hobbies I dont think cooking or creating things count. Like if you are sewing dresses thats feminine/gay as fuck but just using it as a skill isn't feminine.

Cooking is fine if you do it with masculine foods like meats. Maybe even some vegetables for 'muh health'. Any other reason for cooking is cucked and lowT.

I've recently really got addicted to baking and cooking, it's a really soothing cope and tastes good. I've also started to explore cosplaying because sewing and creation is really satisfying and make me feel good about myself.

What do you cook though and what kind of cosplays?

Cooking is fine if you do it with masculine foods like meats. Maybe even some vegetables for 'muh health'. Any other reason for cooking is cucked and lowT.

Some good meat, with rice and some broccoli and beans are legit.

cooking isnt low t tbh good skill but dressing up like fag is bad

I fail to see how cooking is "feminine"

Volcel if attractive enough to enjoy dressing yourself up

I know how to cook too, its a good cope tbh

Don't you know girls love men who can cook and bake????? :soy:

Volcel if attractive enough to enjoy dressing yourself up
I'm exclusively doing armor/helmet builds so I can hide my entire body and face. might not even work because height/framecel

no. There are male chefs that are masculine as fuck. while I think there are definitely masculine and feminine hobbies I dont think cooking or creating things count. Like if you are sewing dresses thats feminine/gay as fuck but just using it as a skill isn't feminine.

It's a good cope because you can eat it.

Baking and cooking are traditionally male occupations. Don't stress.

OP you're undergoing trannification phase, unfortunately.

depends on what you are cooking tbh

if you are cooking more bakery stuff sort of lowT but not soyboy tier, still respectable tbh

now if you said you were collecting amibos or watching my lttle pony, now thats Low T

As an incel if you can't cook you can't eat. Nobody is going to cook for you. Not even a cope. Just plain logic.

Cooking is a good cope for an incel because we will never have a foid to cook for us

High IQ, respect

Meanwhile chad can't even cook eggs or pasta

Nah i don't think there's a corealation tbh ( to be honest )

Bro... if you enjoy making yourself a mean ass omelet or a mean ass casserole dish or whatever the fuck you want, do whatever you enjoy doing. If you also enjoy making yourself a blanket, who cares? Fuck society, who the fuck are they to say making yourself a nice tasty meal is "umanly"? Society can't even fucking decide on whether men are women and visa versa or tell up from down, so why would you listen to what they have to say?

Yes man pretty soon you'll be doing makeup and joining a book club (where you might find a nerdy housewife roastie to ascend with so perhaps this is good news).