Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is my level of Norwooding good considering I'm 36?

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Received 525444711399043

I haven't cut my hair for about 2 and a half years so is down past my shoulders, I'm noticing it's Norwooding alarmingly quickly now though. My dad is basically like Dr. Phil McGraw, he started Norwooding at 29 but it happened whilst he was serving a long prison stretch and he was pretty much egg-headed when he got out. So I'm not sure if it was just the stress from dodging Tyrone in prison for years that made him bald or not? My brother is 2 years older than me and has got a full head of hair, but he's also a Chad so he probably won't recede whatsoever.

Will it stop or is the Norwood Reaper just sharpening his scythe ready for another scalp?

Does it matter if you're that old and still incel?

When you cut it you'll reveal how bad it really is. There are 72 year old dudes with full heads of hair, twice your age who mog the fuck out of you. It's beyond saving at this point, my norwoodings similar tbh...I just use clippers ever couple of weeks, it's over.
Does it matter if air has oxygen?

The norwood reaper is literally skullfucking you

me to :feelsrope:

When you cut it you'll reveal how bad it really is. There are 72 year old dudes with full heads of hair, twice your age who mog the fuck out of you. It's beyond saving at this point, my norwoodings similar tbh...I just use clippers ever couple of weeks, it's over.

Does it matter if air has oxygen?
Brutal bros

Just mohawkmaxx like me

The norwood reaper is literally skullfucking you

me to :feelsrope:
Yeah, least I won't have to worry about washing it soon. And I'll save on shampoo :feelskek:

Fuck man, i legit get stressed whenever i see stuff about balding.

Oh I've long ago given up any pipedream of ascending jfl. I'm Truecel forever at this point, and in a good place with it. That's why the Blackpill and the freedom it offers is so liberating, and why I'm a firm, committed Blackpill disciple. I'm more just curious as to whether or not my hair is "waving" goodbye. Bald or not, nothing matters except face.

I've seen worse, certainly.

Fuck man, i legit get stressed whenever i see stuff about balding.
I don't really care tbh. The only thing is I have a pretty small head, but it's not like having hair has got me any pussy over the years.

over regardless