Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is my friend lying? Or did he really do this good on tinder?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
So a friend of mine recently told me how he would slay on tinder. It’s hard for me to buy, but I want to give you his stats first.

He’s: 5’8, a solid 5.5/10, and has good social status as he hangs out with people with money. He also makes 6 figures.

He told me he has had 300 sexual encounters off tinder. This is really hard for me to buy tbh. What you guys think, is he lying? Or could it be he flaunted his social status/money at the girls?

Average looks, average height, 6 figures. I think it's possible but he may be exaggerating a bit.

Depends if he hard frauds tbh

300 is insanely high imo

He means seekingarrangement not tinder.

I've noticed this sort of trend where, as a guy, if your pics are more unique looking you can get matches. Such as having weird poses, weird faces, weird circumstances in them. I have an ugly short friend who put up pictures of himself literally sleeping on a bench or being dressed up in weird outfits. It worked pretty often

Being distinctive looking can actually help on tinder, as long as you don't look like an abomination. Also, if you're tall, ALWAYS mention it in your bio.

If he’s not open about his height and he’s got really good face pics, he may have gotten than many matches/dates, but I sincerely doubt he fucked 300 women as a 5.5 at below average height, even if he is a rich fuck.
This. I think this is the closest to the truth. He has a wide jaw too, NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH A DEFINED JAW. HIs jaw is simply wide, which is masculine.
Average looks, average height, 6 figures. I think it's possible but he may be exaggerating a bit.
Agreed
300 is insanely high imo
Yeah, which is why I doubt what he says. He could be exaggerating

Last edited:
So a friend of mine recently told me how he would slay on tinder. It’s hard for me to buy, but I want to give you his stats first.

He’s: 5’8, a solid 5.5/10, and has good social status as he hangs out with people with money. He also makes 6 figures.

He told me he has had 300 sexual encounters off tinder. This is really hard for me to buy tbh. What you guys think, is he lying? Or could it be he flaunted his social status/money at the girls?
Dude wtf defo lying. Some people don't even get 300 matches ffs!

Maybe if hes going for high school girls