Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is my current lifestyle shorting my lifespan ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I go to sleep at the time when normies wake up for work I eat junk food at least every other day I’m consuming less than 2000 calories because I don’t have a large appetite I Jack off everyday I don’t exercise often I spend all my freetime rotting on the internet I don’t even shower everyday I went 5 months without showering once sometimes I skip brushing my teeth

Obviously, what other answer are you looking for my dude?

You will still live a long and painful life. An early death is a normie-trait. Incels get 60 years old and die isolated in their cheap apartment.

You will still live a long and painful life. An early death is a normie-trait. Incels get 60 years old and die isolated in their cheap apartment.
With my current lifestyle I don’t see myself making it to 40 unless I get some certain boost in motivation within the next 5 years and do a complete 360

Depends what diseases run in your family. Good rule of thumb is at what age your parents and uncles and aunts died.

Depends what diseases run in your family. Good rule of thumb is at what age your parents and uncles and aunts died.
Both my parents are still alive tho

Both my parents are still alive tho
At what age? My grandparents from mom's side both died at 40-50, she died at 50, my dads mom lived till 80 something and then roped, my dad will probably live very long.

At what age? My grandparents from mom's side both died at 40-50, she died at 50, my dads mom lived till 80 something and then roped, my dad will probably live very long.
Don’t wanna disclose too much information all I’m gonna say is I think I can make it to my 70s if I start living like a normie

Don’t wanna disclose too much information all I’m gonna say is I think I can make it to my 70s if I start living like a normie
:feelsokman: Thing is doctors and scientists still dont know what is healthy and whats not. Consuming everything in normal amounts should be enough to be healthy.