Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is my crush a virgin or not?

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Guys, I need your help. I’m trying to find out if my crush is a virgin or not. She’s currently a junior in high school. The only information I have is from a conversation I had with one of her male classmates. He told me that they were sitting in the school cafeteria and discussing whether they’re virgins or not. When they asked my crush if she’s a virgin, her reply was ’’I don’t wanna talk about it’’.

What does this mean? If she was truly a virgin, she simply could’ve said yes. Unless she was embarrassed to admit it. Although I don’t see why it would be embarrassing to admit being a virgin at 18. But at the same time, maybe she was too embarrassed to admit that she wasn’t a virgin? Perhaps she lost her virginity but regret it? Maybe it was a one night stand and didn’t want people to know who she slept with?

I need your help analysing this.

Her bodycount is probably higher than her age.

you wont know until you ask her or someone who knows. JFL at having a crush as inkie, unless youre one of the many fakecel cunts on here

its over for your pure crush fantasy

You already know deep down what you wish isn’t true.

not a single word

Hate to break it to you brocel...

Dude, she is a woman, what do you think?

I went through the same thing in high school and no she is not a virgin.

Guys, I need your help. I’m trying to find out if my crush is a virgin or not. She’s currently a junior in high school. The only information I have is from a conversation I had with one of her male classmates. He told me that they were sitting in the school cafeteria and discussing whether they’re virgins or not. When they asked my crush if she’s a virgin, her reply was ’’I don’t wanna talk about it’’.

What does this mean? If she was truly a virgin, she simply could’ve said yes. Unless she was embarrassed to admit it. Although I don’t see why it would be embarrassing to admit being a virgin at 18. But at the same time, maybe she was too embarrassed to admit that she wasn’t a virgin? Perhaps she lost her virginity but regret it? Maybe it was a one night stand and didn’t want people to know who she slept with?

I need your help analysing this.
She definitely lost her virginity cut ties with her and LDAR

Chad already got to her, I'm sorry ,man.

I've observed males dating holes who explicitly state the relationship is only intended to exist until Chad is ready for her.

Possibly no PIV but plenty anal and oral, hence the confusion

Possibly no PIV but plenty anal and oral, hence the confusion

I think it is better when the person involved completes the story. Before this, it was simply "Over" day and night, with no true indication of how vile.

The more you wait the more she gets fucked . Quit living in fantasy land put the magic wand on your cock and go talk to her

Her bodycount is probably higher than her age.

This should resolve the problem, immediately:

Puppy2233
Png

#188097293Monday, April 25, 2016 7:48 PM CDT
no
kaitlynoverload
Png

#188097334Monday, April 25, 2016 7:49 PM CDT
Yeah, Only 1 or 2 because if I have 1 kid, That one might become a spoiled brat,

Didn’t read but no she’s not.

You can safely assume she's not a virgin and has already had more sex than this entire forum, fakecels included. I'm serious, this is not an exaggeration

Her body count is probably higher than the US national debt

Not a virgin.

she's not, i already fucked your crush and took her virginity for myself

i am incel my life is difficult my feelings are lost somewhere i am sad discouraged with life with myself depression index i am isolated from the population this will drive me to suicide

chad deflowered her when she was 14