Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is motivation and discipline genetic?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
Anyone have any studies proving motivation and discipline is genetic?

An IT post made me want to ask this question

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zkvex8/no_one_is_saying_that_luck_of_the_draw_has_some/

An IT commenter on that thread said..
"
You can't build muscles if you don't have the genes for it.
Teddy Roosevelt was a sickly, asthmatic child from a family with a history of illnesses and sudden death. Dude in his 40s could out-lap an incel while jogging backwards, blindfolded and hopping on one leg."

Teddy Roosevelt was born to an extremely wealthy family and he was a white guy in the 1900s. If my family was uber rich and I was white I'd be pretty motivated to try and accomplish shit simply because my family members were able to. If they could do it I can too

My family is poor and none of them have graduated from university despite trying.

It must’ve passed me then

As someone with ADHD I used to procrastinate all day without doing anything and my room literally looked like a garbage disposal, kek.

However my IQ and hyperfixation helped me build up short term discipline to get best scores and a degree in one of the top 5 unis here and I can work freelance (hate interacting with normies). The problem is I can never “function” like a NT person. I can excel in 1-2 domains and then be brutally below average in all other fields.

So yeah I think it’s genetic, including your ability to cope with it.

I have no one to look up to.
I’m bad at everything I’m the worst at everything I do. Ultimate truecel trait no matter what I do I’ll always be awful

I’m bad at everything I’m the worst at everything I do. Ultimate truecel trait no matter what I do I’ll always be awful
I recommend working out and eating healthy as that can improve your mood, focus, and intelligence. If that doesn't work for you yeah it might be over

I recommend working out and eating healthy as that can improve your mood, focus, and intelligence. If that doesn't work for you yeah it might be over
Yea already doing both. It’s pretty much over man. I’m just destined to be shit at everything.

Why is she seething so much

Why is she seething so much
because bluepillers don't want to believe that almost everything about a person is determined by things that person cannot control. Lazy people are lazy because they are genetically predisposed to be so.

As someone with ADHD I used to procrastinate all day without doing anything and my room literally looked like a garbage disposal, kek.

However my IQ and hyperfixation helped me build up short term discipline to get best scores and a degree in one of the top 5 unis here and I can work freelance (hate interacting with normies). The problem is I can never “function” like a NT person. I can excel in 1-2 domains and then be brutally below average in all other fields.

So yeah I think it’s genetic, including your ability to cope with it.
nice. what country are you from?

because bluepillers don't want to believe that almost everything about a person is determined by things that person cannot control. Lazy people are lazy because they are genetically predisposed to be so.
Still dosent explain why she stalks this forum in particular so much

Yeah, your eq and personality is built by the amount of positive and negative reinforcements you had in your childhood.

There might be genetical factors that influence motivation and discipline, but most of it comes from external factors. No amount of motivation and discipline can withstand the failures, hostilities and oppression we face in life. The best example of this is an incel who tried any kind of dating for years. After hundreds of brutal rejections, failures and dealing with toxic women his spirit is broken and he won't be motived anymore. And since dating is such an important part of life, his motivation to other things will fade too.

Probably, pretty much everything is genetic

To a certain degree, yes.