Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is looksmaxing worth it?

Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
Do you guys truly believe in trying to become more attarctive or is that giving in to what the normies want? Is it better to accept my horrific looks or try to make it better? Should i just stay igly to rebel against the normies POS:feelsseriously:

You should try to make it better. The only person that will benifit from you looking good is you, so don't think about anyone else when you decide to looksmax. Do

You should looksmax before you consider it to be over.

I have looksmaxxed and have gotten zero success, which is why it is over for me.

If u cute asf and light skinned and think u have potential.

Curry and short? Over, dont even try

Do you guys truly believe in trying to become more attarctive or is that giving in to what the normies want? Is it better to accept my horrific looks or try to make it better? Should i just stay igly to rebel against the normies POS:feelsseriously:
Yes to the former. I would say improve your looks. Your get treated way better from the Halo effect. The opposite of the Halo effect is the Horn effect where you get treated or perceive worse because of your looks.

Gymmaxx and roidmaxx, asap. Feels better than doing nothing. I like dressing up by myself because it feels powerful to wear a tailored shirt and decent shoes. It would probably go away in an instant if I had to interact with an average sized human male but I can live the fantasy on my own.

Only good if you have the base

Depends on your height and your flaws

if you're turbo manlet it's already completely over

As someone who tried looksmaxxing and is still an incel, I'm gonna have to say no. If it's over for you, you'll know it. At that point, looksmaxxing is just a wasted effort. Focus on self acceptance and put your effort into something you enjoy.