Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is listening to foid music a cuck activity?

Is listening to foid music a cuck activity?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mjkos111

mjkos111

manletmentality
Why do toilets have the better voices?? Ain’t nothing coming good out of there:feelskek:

yes, it makes you a soft bitch :soy:

I don't think they have the best voices, listen to Prince's Purple Rain for example. I don't think it's cuck, but it's very relative because of the type of music. A song despising men would be pretty cuck in my opinion

Both male and female have great voices to listen to, but frankly speaking if I had to decide whether I would listen to male vocals or female vocals, I'd go for male vocals.
True, but why do you think Siri, alexa and most of the well known robots are female voices?

Depends on the artist and genre

Why do toilets have the better voices?? Ain’t nothing coming good out of there:feelskek:
kinda cucked but imo overall not. As long as you just like the music for the sake of it. But if you end up worshipping the singer/idol then you are a skmp/cuck. But acknowledging a food's voice/ music is good on its own is not cucked