Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is life as an incel is still worth living

AdamII

AdamII

Spectral Tzélem
Usually people think the biggest counter to death is love. What would man do without affection and affirmation from his surrounding. What would an incel live for.
But apart from love, there is solitude. And solitude is the second great trait of life on earth.
To walk out at the night, feeling the dry chill air closing tightly on you skin. To see the sun demise and set behind the blurry horizon. To get drunk to the point of soothing fatigue, to get lost in moments of kenotic ecstasy.
What is poetry about, apart from love? It's about solitude. About the darkness, the soothing nothingness that closes upon man at his gloomiest hours.
Everyone, even the loved ones, are solitary. As Franz Rosenzweig said, all that is mortal is solitary. What is love in the face of death? What is love in the face of a living dead.
Long live the dead. And praise be to the lonesome.
Our life is a gift and we need to die it out like the grace of a withering flower

You ain't edgar allan poe nigga chill

No, life is worth only to chads and to filthy rich men.

An incel never actually lives, he's just existing.

How can someone die when they were never alive in the first place?

This is a very interesting point that has truth to it. But sometimes the barriers between the living and the merely extant blur

true happiness doesnt exist for unattractive males. we are hated purely for existing

i live to watch the world burn

other incels here are so obsessed with finding "love" which doesn't exist by the way that they forget that life is a lonely journey and we simply distract ourselves in order to cope with that, when you isolate yourself you begin to understand yourself and the world around you better, this is a cope on some level but it is what it is

Usually people think the biggest counter to death is love. What would man do without affection and affirmation from his surrounding. What would an incel live for.
But apart from love, there is solitude. And solitude is the second great trait of life on earth.
To walk out at the night, feeling the dry chill air closing tightly on you skin. To see the sun demise and set behind the blurry horizon. To get drunk to the point of soothing fatigue, to get lost in moments of kenotic ecstasy.
What is poetry about, apart from love? It's about solitude. About the darkness, the soothing nothingness that closes upon man at his gloomiest hours.
Everyone, even the loved ones, are solitary. As Franz Rosenzweig said, all that is mortal is solitary. What is love in the face of death? What is love in the face of a living dead.
Long live the dead. And praise be to the lonesome.
Our life is a gift and we need to die it out like the grace of a withering flower
of course not

Dn rd + cope, there's nothing worse than being an ugly man, i'd seriously prefer to be dead. This existance is too exhausting for my truecel ass
No, life is worth only to chads and to filthy rich men.
true happiness doesnt exist for unattractive males. we are hated purely for existing

Dn rd + cope, there's nothing worse than being an ugly man, i'd seriously prefer to be dead. This existance is too exhausting for my truecel ass
Ok. Then why aren't roping rn? Why won't you just jump from the window now? It's very easy and you'll die instantly

lonely incels are rotting in solitude while smug chads and neurotypical normies wake up with teenage girls on their chests. i dont think rotting in solitude is the 2nd "great trait of life" (whatever that even means). i think all the data suggests that rotting in solitude is extremely depressing, lonely, gives no meaning to life, and suicide-inducing. i dont know of any data or science showing solitude is what brings happiness, meaning and joy to people's lives.

you understand. this is what is stopping me from jumping off this tall bridge i walk through often in my nightwalks. not even joking. it honestly does give me the will to live. accelerationism is the most potent lifefuel

Then why not kill thyself?

Life as an incel and death as incel are equally ugly

You know, I don't know if I absolutely agree with that solitude stuff but I def relate to that feeling of existence.
Couple days ago I was lied in my bed, in front of my window, and then a cold and smooth air chain touched my whole body, there I felt that besides inceldom and blackpill, the existence by itself is worth it. Not 100%, but it is worth it.

iu

Once you have ran out of reasons to live and experience nothing but pain, all you can try to do is Eradicate the source of it