Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Is kissing your child on the mouth based or cringe?

Is kissing your child on the mouth based or cringe?

• Based!!!

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Cringe!!!

Votes: 41 87.2%

• Total voters
FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Personally I've never done that shit with my parents, and I dont know anybody else who does. But I've seen some cases of it. I wouldn't say its necessarily a sexual act, just seems weird.
Although it is something to think about considering guys like us have never experienced a kiss, so its obviously a romantic/ important life experience.Do you guys think it's based or cirnge?
Screenshot 20200321 155049 Instagram

Jfl I also remember watching wwe and this massive Tyrone wrestler kissed his son in the mouth:

How the fuck am I suppose to know jfl

its fucking weird

how would it be based ?

If your parents kissed you on the lips, that is the reason why you are incel.

It’s gay and weird.

lips? weird as fk, cheeks, somewhat normal for Hispanics, frenchcels, and other types of touchy cultures
but usually on foids, incels don't get kissed

Lips? Thats incest shit.

cheeks / side of the face are more normal.

Last edited:
Don't kiss your children on the lips you faggot. Especially on camera. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Fuck no... Christ. If I found out my dad ever kissed me in the mouth I'll be traumatised for life.

how would it be based ?
It's based in maintaining a conservative family order.
In a degenerate society kissing your son or daughter on the lips would seem gay/pedophilic.
But in a based non degenerate household that would just be a normal showing of affection

Just tombradymaxx

Never seen a black parent do it. JUST SAYING :feelsohh:....

its an ethnic thing.

I think Italians are big into doing this.

It's not incest if no air touches the twisting tongues!

somebody kill that negro!

In rockem sockem robots

Kinda cringe tbh

Only sex-havers can do fucked up things like that.

It's cringe but I bet those kids grow up more confident than us. Practice for when they'll need it.

Its cringe plus its pedophilia

Personally I've never done that shit with my parents, and I dont know anybody else who does. But I've seen some cases of it. I wouldn't say its necessarily a sexual act, just seems weird.
Although it is something to think about considering guys like us have never experienced a kiss, so its obviously a romantic/ important life experience.Do you guys think it's based or cirnge?
View attachment 225755

Jfl I also remember watching wwe and this massive Tyrone wrestler kissed his son in the mouth:

Titus O’Neil is a product of rape.

No idea. A hole would never give me the opportunity to pass on my genes so there is a high chance that I will never have an idea about it.

yeah it's fucking gay, it's over
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Holy shit your dad is gay.

'Slandering the Messenger (Muhammad).
Take a big knife and give him what he rightly deserves!'

I've seen or heard of that happen

i dont think i would want to do that.

I like incest fantasies, but IRL it would be incredibly cringe.

Cringe and weird as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back