Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is kindness weakness? The 2 types of people in this world both have the potential to become a better person.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Okay, quick post here, today I'm gonna be asking the question of whether or not kindness is weakness.

Over the last couple of days I've been thinking about this for a long time, I would list a few scenarios to explain two forms of kindness.

1. I was at school, pigeons roamed around the school playground, I wanted to feed them, didn't, since it was embarrassing.

2. My mom asked me to eat my whole lunch or she would beat me severely.

Okay, in the first example where the pigeons are there, so are my classmates, I want to be kind but couldn't due to fear of embarrassment, and in the second story I'm scared of being unkind because there's a punishment ahead.

So these are my conclusions:

- Kindness can be motivated by fear
- Fear can also prevent you from being kind, it can in turn, also make it seem like you're being cruel

Just hit me, so many of us expect people to be kind where they have friends, they are in different social situations than we're in, I finally come to the realization that some people are so cowardly they're literally afraid of being kind.

Again, it doesn't have to be, some weird goals, doing good deeds or whatever, some of you are in high school, doesn't have to be something like, feeding the homeless or saving pigeons, people who do that are actual kind people who take action on kindness and aren't motivated by fear.

It can just be, acknowledging the pigeon. The social circumstances are the worst, this is why I prefer solitude, I don't prefer solitude where I have to look at couples or friends everyday, it's where when I'm in my own space and I'm sitting in my room, I can talk and I can do research, I can play games, just whatever, all my plan and nobody else interrupting me or ruining my day within a few seconds every now and then.

No such thing as "a better person"

cope lol

inherently, no. but handing out your kindness to people who are going to take advantage of it or otherwise dont deserve it then yes it is absolutely a weakness.

inherently, no. but handing out your kindness to people who are going to take advantage of it or otherwise dont deserve it then yes it is absolutely a weakness.
Kindness can be both a weakness and a strength, or neutral depending on what situation is at present.
Exactly, it's relative

Btw I don't believe in something like kindness anymore but yeah that's what I would say

W thread sometimes I'm afraid to stop and give money to beggars because I get self conscious