Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Justin Trudeau a Chad?

Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
justin_trudeau.jpg

l039album-photo-sexy-de-justin-trudeau-photo-2.jpg

3D2BDF2F00000578-4220274-image-a-61_1487008634234.jpg

Ci62CWlU4AAUtiQ.jpg

Hes just a useful idiot, thats why women love him.

Melinda said:

Hes either a cuck who lets tyrone fuck his wife or a cumguzzling homo but hes definitely not a Chad.

he is a pretty boy like justin beiber.
Not chad since he is beta

But lots of women wud like him due to looks money and power

He's the worst kind of Chad. Age-defying Chad.

A lot of red and black pill crowds hate him, lol, I love him <3.

He was far more handsome in his youth, I'd say yes.

/pol/cel said:
Hes either a cuck who lets tyrone fuck his wife or a cumguzzling homo but hes definitely not a Chad.
His wife doesn't have much of a following. He's more likely to be cucking her with Trump's 10/10 daughter.
TELEMMGLPICT000143282951_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqUe9AZuGB5e1jQzg7_CsBVKA0bk_LqdGND_ZEOV7hAoU.jpeg

Most polticans look like absolute shit. So if there's a poltican who doesn't look like shit, he will stand out.

Melinda said:
His wife doesn't have much of a following. He's more likely to be cucking her with Trump's 10/10 daughter.
TELEMMGLPICT000143282951_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqUe9AZuGB5e1jQzg7_CsBVKA0bk_LqdGND_ZEOV7hAoU.jpeg

She made him cum, bigly

sepelion said:
She made him cum, bigly

"IVANKA KNOWS THE BEST WAYS TO MAKE MEN CUM, BELIEVE ME! IF SHE WASN'T MY DAUGHTER I'D BE CUMMING 24/7!"

Chadlite with beta personality. Obama was Denzel-lite but was also somewhat beta.

Yep, I hear cunts in my classes complimenting his looks and height

You guys have very low standards for what a Chad is.

fuck no hes the cuckiest of the cucks and the lowest of the low.

O, he’s a fucking cuck WK cunt.

Bluepill Chadlite. 7/10.

Hunter said:
fuck no hes the cuckiest of the cucks and the lowest of the low.

This. Recently some chick asked him some question and she mentioned "mankind". This cucked faggot corrected her saying it's "peoplekind". I'm not proud of being a canadian. Most cucked prime minister. They also changed the anthem to be more gender neutral. Canada is fucked.

More of a "pretty boy" Chad, but one nevertheless. I've seen a lot of girls on social media compare him to a "Disney prince"

Tfw your country is lead by a libtard Chad, it's over.

He's a leftie SJW cuck who's destroying Canada.

He's a figurative cuckold who literally believes targeting speech against Muslims is more important than stopping the rapes and atrocities Muslims commit

a-virgin-nigger said:
This. Recently some chick asked him some question and she mentioned "mankind". This cucked faggot corrected her saying it's "peoplekind". I'm not proud of being a canadian. Most cucked prime minister. They also changed the anthem to be more gender neutral. Canada is fucked.

This tbh, Canada fell to the SJW scum since he got elected in

He has the dishonor of being the Cuckiest man of all time.

He's a good looking dude, that overrides whatever cucky shit he says.

He is Chadlite, but since he is a cuck, that brings him down to mid tier normie

BigGhey said:
He is Chadlite, but since he is a cuck, that brings him down to mid tier normie

Personality doesn't matter boyo.

Sometimes I think they bred Trudeau in a secret feminist lab, because he is the ideal numale Chad/cuck hybrid. Pretty white boy who is stupid as fuck, happy to submit to femoids to the point of getting pegged,  indoctrinated with all the latest SJW propaganda and ready and willing to be the mouthpiece for the cultural marxism.

He has a Chad-like face, and because of looks+fame+intelligence he gets a HARDCORE halo effect.

But he is a fucking cuck beta and a giant feminist retard. So if he didn't have Fame/Intelligence halo he would never compete with Alpha Chad jocks on a football team at college or something.

Calling him a cuck is a misnomer. He's the one CUCKING Canada.
Yes he sometimes does effeminate things but it doesn't matter. Chad can be a flaming crossdresser and all girls will still dream of him.

He is 100% a nu-male. I don't think there is anything wrong with this aside from the fact that I don't like it. Nu-males remind me of all those pampered women out there who spend their entire life roleplaying because they never have to suffer any consequences. Head in the clouds, never gets anything of worth accomplished, or fucks up things in the long run because all they care about is fun.

3D2BDF2F00000578-4220274-image-a-61_1487008634234.jpg

That moment when you realize no woman is ever going to look at you like this.

women fawn all over him all the time, he is not conventionally attractive but his libtard views get all the Stacies wet

Why do you think Femoids vote for him?

Every prime minister has been Chad. Looks cease to matter when you have that much money and power.