Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is joining the military a good idea for incels?

only if you are cuckmaxxing. otherwise stay away. fighting for a country that hates you is cuckoldry.

I get the feeling of trying to find porpuse. Don't know if the army is the best choice but atleast it won't be boring I guess.

Lmao, prepare to get MOGGED TO OBLIVION, UTTERLY VERBALLY ANNIHILATED, AND HUMILIATED IN THE WORST OF WAYS.
Every incel who has joined the army will tell you that it's like HS on steroids.

Nope on many fronts
- officers target incels to bully.
- it's like jail
- the gov't doesn't want to pay veteran benefits so the vaccine that's injected into you during boot camp lowers your life expectancy drastically.

if you really want to get out of your parents basement, get an English degree and teach over seas somewhere.

View attachment 28336
I've always thought about fitnessmaxxing to the EXTREME, then joining special forces so I can gain a shit ton of tactical skills and guerilla warfare knowledge, and then training other incels and leading the beta uprising, becoming the incel version of big boss.
Fuck being a ZOGbot though

Zanzincel island

>Oh yes goyim, join the military so we can cuck you even more and protect our homeland
Jew stereotype 800x445

Military is a waste of time, effort and energy. Find a passion or drive to do something.

JFL at incels sacrificing their lives and freedoms because some degenerate leader's mistakes due to spending 5 minutes, instead of 10, making a rushed low effort political/military decision because his girl was calling him to fuck her.

J F L

So you gonna get bullied by Chads in your unit than get shot by Chads from the enemy.

Not sure i see the advantage here.

Ow, the edge
It's not edgy, you're literally fighting for nothing, you get nothing out of it, why do it? It's not like it makes you a better person, or less of a cuck because the percenteage of army guys who get cheated on is ridiculous. The army is literally dying for cuckoldry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Militarycel reporting in. I fought for the Jews for no fucking reason. Didn't help me escape inceldom either, all the while losing close pals as sacfrice for the Jews blood lust. Fuck the Jews.

I’m in ROTC currently but I dropped out of college after my 1st semester with the goal of going to BUD/S. My mentality was pretty much exactly like yours. I was maxing out everything except the run for the PFT so I thought there’s no way I’d quit during selection because I was already suicidal. I thought I’d establish a brotherhood and make some life long friends (also if I’d come back to university after the military, I’d be chad because of steroids and navy tats) but in the end, I ended up going back to school after a 1 semester break. I still want to go Army SF after college but getting a degree first is smarter. The entry into BUD/S out of NROTC is extremely competitive so I said goodbye to that dream.

I would attend the exams to join an officer schooling for an elite infantry brigade, but I missed the subscription days.

Join the military, wages are great, you have career stability and never risk to be unemployed and pulled down by your family.
Also, whores fetishize the profesion (not because of the virtue and sense of order given by the military institutions, but because on their silly heads they are a bunch of killers).

I think if I joined the military I would end up like that guy.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's not edgy, you're literally fighting for nothing, you get nothing out of it, why do it? It's not like it makes you a better person, or less of a cuck because the percenteage of army guys who get cheated on is ridiculous. The army is literally dying for cuckoldry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This.
Your guaranteed to get cucked in the military. You wife will look else where when ur deployed.She’ll fuck someone in the base or at home. It’s a lose lose situation. Don’t know why anyone would want to.

No. You give your time to a shitty organization. Military is good for nobody.

It made this guy become a gymcel...who will die a virgin.

View attachment 28336
I've always thought about fitnessmaxxing to the EXTREME, then joining special forces so I can gain a shit ton of tactical skills and guerilla warfare knowledge, and then training other incels and leading the beta uprising, becoming the incel version of big boss.
Fuck being a ZOGbot though
Would you create outer heaven for incels?

You're better off joining ISIS.

I don't think you can stand the hazing though, if they know you're an incel.

It depends on your size and personality, if you're big and aggressive then yes if you're scrawny and high inhib then you're gonna get bullied to oblivion.

Might as well die for something even if I'll be a pawn for Zog.

Better on the battlefield with a purpose than in my wardrobe like a faggot right? Was wondering if any of you have any experience with military service.
Already been kicked out of school once for mental health issues and I'm without any worthwile qualifications as things are at the moment. I've already started lifting and I was thinking of signing up for the royal army service corps but might join some mercenary group fighting in the middleeast. Couldn't care less if I died in some desert and school is going to shit. I'm just so sick of rotting
If you're a mentalcel the army won't take you.

never a good idea to die for (((them)))

never a good idea to die for (((them)))
I don't think most of the people join the military to serve (((them))) for "MUH FREEDOM"

They just enjoy the lifestyle of being fighters and killers.

Might as well die for something even if I'll be a pawn for Zog.

Better on the battlefield with a purpose than in my wardrobe like a faggot right? Was wondering if any of you have any experience with military service.
Already been kicked out of school once for mental health issues and I'm without any worthwile qualifications as things are at the moment. I've already started lifting and I was thinking of signing up for the royal army service corps but might join some mercenary group fighting in the middleeast. Couldn't care less if I died in some desert and school is going to shit. I'm just so sick of rotting
join the navy for boypussy

If you want to die for israel ya but your better off joining hamas tbh tbh

>implying everyone joins because of some stupid noble cause

Some dudes just wanna shoot shit.

>implying everyone joins because of some stupid noble cause

Some dudes just wanna shoot shit.
Then they're just fucking dumb what can I tell you?

It might be honestly.
Learn alot, if you travel I heard stories from a lot of gamercels that their military was pretty much the only time in life they did get laid.
Don't do it if you have someone you care about at home. When you come back she will have fucked 4 of guys you hate.
You may have instant regrets.

You can't go away and expect people to stay the same.

And why is that.
They wouldn't occupy western countries' governments in order to ensure the survival of a made up country in the middle east, as an example.

JFL if you are willing to die for a country that doesn’t give a single shit about you

dying for your jewish overlords?extremely low IQ. I would rather be jobless & homeless

It made this guy become a gymcel...who will die a virgin.

Could tell he was an incel even from a distance while he was doing those flips. It's amazing just how subtle ugliness is. Something wrong about his body that could be perceived even from a distance.

This guy is tragically pathetic. It's over for him.

He got pissy and deleted a lot of his videos when guys told him he was ugly yet went on TV TWICE to show how much of a REEEE autist he is. Probably thought he was gonna get sympathy sex. :feelsgah::feelsahh::feelsohh:
Could tell he was an incel even from a distance while he was doing those flips. It's amazing just how subtle ugliness is. Something wrong about his body that could be perceived even from a distance.

Yeah, we carry incel with us.

I don't really know about the situation in the militaries other than the US, but regular Army/Navy/AF is a shitshow and a literal hell for incels. There are plenty of women and each and every one of them is a complete whore that will fuck any dude as long as he even resembles a chad. That leaves out the incel. So no pussy, even though girls are super sluts.
So you wanna join because you wanna see combat? Good luck with that, your command will probably cuck you with a shitty office job or some fucking manual labor shit. You won't even see a gun being fired a mile away. All this because they won't like you. Because you are an incel. They want maximum unit cohesion in combat units. An incel sticks out. So no combat, even though that's why you joined.
If you want purpose and the real shit of what the military is about, Special Operations are the only way, tbh. That means Army Rangers, Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs, Navy SWCC or possibly EOD (not sure about those guys, but they do get deployed with SF dudes often).
Now, fitnessmaxxing is a fucking must. Extreme fitnessmaxxing. You will need to train your guts out. And no weight lifting, no nice shit that will make you look like a model. Weights- deadlifts, squats, bench, shoulder presses. Strongman/Powerlifter shit. But not too much of it. You just need general strength, if you turn yourself into a muscle bound ogre, you fucked up. Now that was the fun part. Then you got lots and lots of running. Then more running. Then rucking. Then you gotta puke and shit yourself while you're rucking and running. Calisthenics. You wanna be able to do AT LEAST 20 pull ups. That shit ain't easy. Bottom line, fitnessmaxxing with basically crossfit crap. I won't even bother with mentioning proper diet and sleep.
So congrats incel, you have managed to fitnessmaxx. Your purpose of joining the military for glorious combat still holds you strong. Good job.
Now it's time to make a choice.
First, Army.
In the great Army, you got 2 options which are possible and one option which you can forget right away.
Option 1, Army Rangers. I'd say forget about them, cuz Rangers are a bunch of frat bros, they behave like frat bros and they fucking love hazing new guys. Imagine college frat morons, then add super fitnessmaxxed chads, who all have seen combat, are certified murderers and they think they are the shit. Not a good place for an incel. And they are not too strong on the brain department.
Option 2, Army Special Forces. A nice option imo. As far as I know, these guys are mature, they don't care about anything else other than the fact you are pulling your own weight and you are there for the team. Now, they do care about the intellectual capacity of their operators, so expect a lot of language work, and other schools. Basically, their job is going behind enemy lines and working with the locals in preparing for an invasion, training paramilitary assets or regular military assets. They are direct action capable, but you are there mostly to be a badass, smart operator.
The option you can forget right away is 1st SFOD-D, Delta Force. Top secret crap, be an amazing Ranger of SF and you might get a chance at the Operator Course and maybe you enter the Unit. Just forget it lol.
Second, Navy.
In the Navy, you got 1 option which is possible and one option you can forget right away
Option 1, the celebrity stuff, SEALs. Fitnessmaxxing and be a very good swimmer. Imo, the hardest group to get into. The training you have to do before you can actually become an active SEAL is super long, and you have to be good at everything. You must always show that you are pushing yourself harder than you can possibly imagine, you must look out for your teammates, you gotta put out 110%. But if you get that bird, it's a very good brotherhood. Sure, there are morons in the teams too, but they are usually sticking to other morons, they won't bother you just because you're an incel. There is hazing, but it's more like a tradition everyone goes through, it's not personal to you. Generally, it's a very fun, very hard job and an experience in life that you shouldn't miss out if it interests you.
The option you wanna forget about is DEVGRU, Seal Team 6. Basically, do 4 years as a regular SEAL, get asked to try out for DEVGRU, then turn your whole life into a clandestine operation where nobody can know what you do and where you go. A bit hard on the family and friends.
Btw, this is a DEVGRU dude that got the medal of honor. Looks almost like an incel to me:

I don't really know about the situation in the militaries other than the US, but regular Army/Navy/AF is a shitshow and a literal hell for incels. There are plenty of women and each and every one of them is a complete whore that will fuck any dude as long as he even resembles a chad. That leaves out the incel. So no pussy, even though girls are super sluts.
So you wanna join because you wanna see combat? Good luck with that, your command will probably cuck you with a shitty office job or some fucking manual labor shit. You won't even see a gun being fired a mile away. All this because they won't like you. Because you are an incel. They want maximum unit cohesion in combat units. An incel sticks out. So no combat, even though that's why you joined.
If you want purpose and the real shit of what the military is about, Special Operations are the only way, tbh. That means Army Rangers, Army Special Forces, Navy SEALs, Navy SWCC or possibly EOD (not sure about those guys, but they do get deployed with SF dudes often).
Now, fitnessmaxxing is a fucking must. Extreme fitnessmaxxing. You will need to train your guts out. And no weight lifting, no nice shit that will make you look like a model. Weights- deadlifts, squats, bench, shoulder presses. Strongman/Powerlifter shit. But not too much of it. You just need general strength, if you turn yourself into a muscle bound ogre, you fucked up. Now that was the fun part. Then you got lots and lots of running. Then more running. Then rucking. Then you gotta puke and shit yourself while you're rucking and running. Calisthenics. You wanna be able to do AT LEAST 20 pull ups. That shit ain't easy. Bottom line, fitnessmaxxing with basically crossfit crap. I won't even bother with mentioning proper diet and sleep.
So congrats incel, you have managed to fitnessmaxx. Your purpose of joining the military for glorious combat still holds you strong. Good job.
Now it's time to make a choice.
First, Army.
In the great Army, you got 2 options which are possible and one option which you can forget right away.
Option 1, Army Rangers. I'd say forget about them, cuz Rangers are a bunch of frat bros, they behave like frat bros and they fucking love hazing new guys. Imagine college frat morons, then add super fitnessmaxxed chads, who all have seen combat, are certified murderers and they think they are the shit. Not a good place for an incel. And they are not too strong on the brain department.
Option 2, Army Special Forces. A nice option imo. As far as I know, these guys are mature, they don't care about anything else other than the fact you are pulling your own weight and you are there for the team. Now, they do care about the intellectual capacity of their operators, so expect a lot of language work, and other schools. Basically, their job is going behind enemy lines and working with the locals in preparing for an invasion, training paramilitary assets or regular military assets. They are direct action capable, but you are there mostly to be a badass, smart operator.
The option you can forget right away is 1st SFOD-D, Delta Force. Top secret crap, be an amazing Ranger of SF and you might get a chance at the Operator Course and maybe you enter the Unit. Just forget it lol.
Second, Navy.
In the Navy, you got 1 option which is possible and one option you can forget right away
Option 1, the celebrity stuff, SEALs. Fitnessmaxxing and be a very good swimmer. Imo, the hardest group to get into. The training you have to do before you can actually become an active SEAL is super long, and you have to be good at everything. You must always show that you are pushing yourself harder than you can possibly imagine, you must look out for your teammates, you gotta put out 110%. But if you get that bird, it's a very good brotherhood. Sure, there are morons in the teams too, but they are usually sticking to other morons, they won't bother you just because you're an incel. There is hazing, but it's more like a tradition everyone goes through, it's not personal to you. Generally, it's a very fun, very hard job and an experience in life that you shouldn't miss out if it interests you.
The option you wanna forget about is DEVGRU, Seal Team 6. Basically, do 4 years as a regular SEAL, get asked to try out for DEVGRU, then turn your whole life into a clandestine operation where nobody can know what you do and where you go. A bit hard on the family and friends.
Btw, this is a DEVGRU dude that got the medal of honor. Looks almost like an incel to me:

VERY LEGIT Only Chads see combat, pussy power see:
www.navysealfoundation.org/our-fallen-heroes/
There's no way that military only have people this good looking. It's clear that incels are shut down and put in some shitty position.

VERY LEGIT Only Chads see combat, pussy power see:
www.navysealfoundation.org/our-fallen-heroes/
There's no way that military only have people this good looking. It's clear that incels are shut down and put in some shitty position.
No way to see combat in the regular units in which ever branch.
I left out the Marines, cuz their SO units are not fully fleshed out yet, they haven't got a clue at what they wanna do with MARSOC.
Marines suck for everyone not just incels anyway lol
But SEALs and Army SF are legit for incels imo

They wouldn't occupy western countries' governments in order to ensure the survival of a made up country in the middle east, as an example.
Why did you call Israel "made up" but not Western countries?
Please don't tell me you are one of those people who thinks that Israel doesn't have a "right to exist"? No country has any innate "right" to exist, Israel is not any more made up than Germany, U.S, UK, Uganda or any other country.

Why did you call Israel "made up" but not Western countries?
Please don't tell me you are one of those people who thinks that Israel doesn't have a "right to exist"? No country has any innate "right" to exist, Israel is not any more made up than Germany, U.S, UK, Uganda or any other country.
Considering the jews just came in and started slaughtering the local population and stealing their land (AND ARE STILL DOING THIS), then no, it doesn't have a right to exist.
Also, read this
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article1506.htm