Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is joining the military a good idea for incels?

BitterCel

BitterCel

The ride never ends.
Might as well die for something even if I'll be a pawn for Zog.

Better on the battlefield with a purpose than in my wardrobe like a faggot right? Was wondering if any of you have any experience with military service.
Already been kicked out of school once for mental health issues and I'm without any worthwile qualifications as things are at the moment. I've already started lifting and I was thinking of signing up for the royal army service corps but might join some mercenary group fighting in the middleeast. Couldn't care less if I died in some desert and school is going to shit. I'm just so sick of rotting

I've been thinking about joining the army tbh. Is it too late at 24 going on 25?

Probably yes, you won't get pussy but at least you can build some kind of a social circle

I've been thinking about joining the army tbh. Is it too late at 24 going on 25?
I mean I'm guessing it's not but I'm a 17yo youngcel myself

Is dying for Israel a good idea for Incels?

Big Boss
I've always thought about fitnessmaxxing to the EXTREME, then joining special forces so I can gain a shit ton of tactical skills and guerilla warfare knowledge, and then training other incels and leading the beta uprising, becoming the incel version of big boss.
Fuck being a ZOGbot though

Probably yes, you won't get pussy but at least you can build some kind of a social circle
I've gotten over any delusions of having a significant relationship tbh. I just want a purpose
Is dying for Israel a good idea for Incels?
Like I said I'd rather die a pawn for zog than for nothing. Also I'm considering joining a merc group with a good cause over the army
Just go to EU and join their military you won't have to fight for (((them)))
might convert to islam and volunteer for the Turkish army to hunt down Kurds or some crazy shit like that

Just go to EU and join their military you won't have to fight for (((them)))
Most european armies are pawns of the kikes JFL, expecially France's and UK's.
might convert to islam and volunteer for the Turkish army to hunt down Kurds or some crazy shit like that
Good idea

I think if you have severe mental issues they may not let you in.

Just as a note: there will be lots of horny studs lining up for a shot with the military whore - but you won't be invited. You'll hear about it though.

I could not join the army myself. I'm lazy as hell, hate groups, and have a real problem with authority.

(I had a friend who was in special forces, then quit, then rejoined the regular army)

I think if you severe mental issues they may not let you in.

There will be lots of horny studs lining up for a shot with the military whore - but you won't be invited. You'll hear about it though.

I could not join the army myself. I'm lazy as hell, hate groups, and have a real problem with authority.
My only problem will be having to communicate with others but it'll be a male dominated space so might be more comfortable idk
Also I don't really have any problems with authority really. I can't think for myself so prefer being told what to do

If you liked school, you'll like the military. If you got bullied in school, you'll get bullied in the military.

If you liked school, you'll like the military. If you got bullied in school, you'll get bullied in the military.
I think it's fair to say the two settings are very different. School is more social than anything

I think it's fair to say the two settings are very different. School is more social than anything

I've been both in school and the military. Have you?

I liked the military. I served in a combat unit and been in wars for about 20 years on and off. It's a nice legal way to kill without going to prison.

Damn your Signature is so annoying it takes up too much damn space.

My only problem will be having to communicate with others but it'll be a male dominated space so might be more comfortable idk
Also I don't really have any problems with authority really. I can't think for myself so prefer being told what to do

The military has it been a male-dominated space in decades. Women have joined the military and pussfied it. as incel you have to steer clear from women and watch them get promotions for doing jack shit while you get nothing.

I've been both in school and the military. Have you?
Clearly not since I made this thread. But maybe I should just tr it out for a month or so. Do you mind explaining what made you hate it?

I liked the military. I served in a combat unit and been in wars for about 20 years on and off. It's a nice legal way to kill without going to prison.
damn man. Where did you serve?
The military has it been a male-dominated space in decades. Women have joined the military and pussfied it. as incel you have to steer clear from women and watch them get promotions for doing jack shit while you get nothing.
Regardless I still think the male to female ratio will be like 9:1 at worst

View attachment 28336
I've always thought about fitnessmaxxing to the EXTREME, then joining special forces so I can gain a shit ton of tactical skills and guerilla warfare knowledge, and then training other incels and leading the beta uprising, becoming the incel version of big boss.
lol our big boss version would have a big nose and recessed jaw

Clearly not since I made this thread. But maybe I should just tr it out for a month or so. Do you mind explaining what made you hate it?

Because it's pretty much like going to school. You have to get up early, you have to listen to instruction, sit in class, do drills, marches, PT and the free time you have (very little) is pretty much like recess at school. Mess is like cafeteria at school, except it's for all your meals. If you hated loud jock bullies in school, you'll get a supercharged version of that in the military.

no. just gymmax and get laid

Because it's pretty much like going to school. You have to get up early, you have to listen to instruction, sit in class, do drills, marches, PT and the free time you have (very little) is pretty much like recess at school. Mess is like cafeteria at school, except it's for all your meals. If you hated loud jock bullies in school, you'll get a supercharged version of that in the military.
JUST

Fuck, what else am I meant to do if my education goes to shit?
no. just gymmax and get laid
don't really want a gf tbh

been in the army for 1.3 year

i guess you could. i mean its MUCH better than wagecucking given that you get medical,dental and almost lifetime coverage for everything (discount on clothes, and other shit) and you actually get real world skills in the support roles (airforce,tank division etc). me for example, i got an aircraft mechanic certificate that i don't use anymore.
but be prepared to spend ALOT of time in base, i mean like two weeks,three weeks,MONTH in a row. also the rookie course will fuck your shit up (in a good way)

Nah, the army's for cucks.
If you wanna die so rich guys can get more money then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

been in the army for 1.3 year

i guess you could. i mean its MUCH better than wagecucking given that you get medical,dental and almost lifetime coverage for everything (discount on clothes, and other shit) and you actually get real world skills in the support roles (airforce,tank division etc). me for example, i got an aircraft mechanic certificate that i don't use anymore.
but be prepared to spend ALOT of time in base, i mean like two weeks,three weeks,MONTH in a row. also the rookie course will fuck your shit up (in a good way)
Sounds fun, shame that I'm autistic would join the military tbh.

It is good to do for a few years when you are young. Just don't go infantry unless you have a strong desire to.

Nah, the army's for cucks.
If you wanna die so rich guys can get more money then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ow, the edge

Your (((country))) thanks you for your service.

Are you fucking retarded?! NO! You will meet the biggest most aggressive Chad's in the military. And the women in the military only want ALPHA MALES. Something you are not. There are incels here that have been in the military and they can tell you how hell it is.

An incel in uniform is still an incel.

You'd be fresh meat there.
If you're high inhib, they'd fuck you big time.

View attachment 28336

snake is the true alpha male; I wish I was as strong as him lmao

Are you fucking retarded?! NO! You will meet the biggest most aggressive Chad's in the military. And the women in the military only want ALPHA MALES. Something you are not. There are incels here that have been in the military and they can tell you how hell it is.

An incel in uniform is still an incel.
Shit. I mean you're right about the chads but I couldn't care less about the pretentious used goods foids that would enlist
seems like another form of self cuckery to me. Why serve for the benefit of a society who hates you
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You'd be fresh meat there.
If you're high inhib, they'd fuck you big time.
christ is there anything that people with high inhib can do without getting assblasted

snake is the true alpha male; I wish I was as strong as him lmao
Big Boss only had sex once and got cucked shortly after.
Snake got led on by Meryl for years only to get cucked by Johnny, and I don't think he ever ended up losing his virginity.
The truest of militarycels.

I wouldn't mind being an officer, being a grunt sounds like hell, though; was in the Army Cadets for a few years and I hated it.

Big Boss only had sex once and got cucked shortly after.
Snake got led on by Meryl for years only to get cucked by Johnny, and I don't think he ever ended up losing his virginity.
The truest of militarycels.
At least Big Boss didn't have to betabux for Solid, Liquid and Solidus; he dodged a bullet there, tbh.

At least Big Boss didn't have to betabux for Solid, Liquid and Solidus; he dodged a bullet there, tbh.
Volgin managed to get a twink bf who looked like a girl but still ended up getting struck by lightning.
Metal Gear might be the most incel video game series of all time

Volgin managed to get a twink bf who looked like a girl but still ended up getting struck by lightning.
He got Eva too Snake got damaged goods A.K.A. roast beef.

6 foot 7, limitless amounts of money, fucked whoever he wanted and still ended up being a literal puppet for a mental little boy after being put in a coma by his own superpower.

There's hardly anyone in the older games that doesn't get fucked over to a certain extent.
He got Eva too Snake got damaged goods A.K.A. roast beef.
Just be a communist gigachad theory.