Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is JBW in east legit?

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Im down bad ngl :feelsbadman: what are my chances in east as baltic ethnicity (lithuanian) 5'8 and face 4-5/10

Baltics are white and not poor, so you won't have much chance

5'8 is decent height in Asia, you'll do well

Baltics are white and not poor, so you won't have much chance
im confused ngl im baltic and i want to try slay in east noodles not the other way around xd

im confused ngl im baltic and i want to try slay in east noodles not the other way around xd
Then they are high for sure.

I thought you were trying to get foids in EE (as you said east), which is not uncommon

It's worth a try

Just go to SEA if you really want to slay. You'll have much, much more opportunities there
Then they are high for sure.

I thought you were trying to get foids in EE (as you said east), which is not uncommon
OP didn't want to specifically say East Asia because he's ashamed of being a noodlewhore worshipper jfl

Just go to SEA if you really want to slay. You'll have much, much more opportunities there

OP didn't want to specifically say East Asia because he's ashamed of being a noodlewhore worshipper
1st worldcel only :feelsrope:

Elab tbh. Does OP not live in the 1st world?
No, i'm just saying that being white is not enough to SEAmaxx, but being a 1st worlder is

@trying to ascend BTFO'd

Being an average looking cumskin is more than enough to slay in riceland
???????

I never said he wasn't from the 1st world, I just said that being white is not enough to get foids in SEA, though having a greencard is

Last edited:
I thought you said that because you thought he wasn't from the 1st world, but now I realize you were actually referring to yourself

Not true
True, foids from the 3rd world want 1st world foreigners with greencards, not white trash

Being ethnic with greencards>>>>Being white without greencards

When it comes to SEAmaxxing
Cope, they cant tell you have a greencard cause you look just like them. :feelsjuice:

Im down bad ngl :feelsbadman: what are my chances in east as baltic ethnicity (lithuanian) 5'8 and face 4-5/10
You are short for a Lithuanian? I had a couple Lithuanian buddies and they were all lanky as fuck

EA isn't the 3rd world though
Depends on the country, mongolia is for sure 3rd world and so are certain parts of china
Cope, they cant tell you have a greencard cause you look just like them. :feelsjuice:
Yeah bro, because language barriers don't exist and you can't look like a tourist without relying on your face :feelstastyman:

You are short for a Lithuanian? I had a couple Lithuanian buddies and they were all lanky as fuck
5'8 is avg but avg wont cut in this clown world thats why i want to move away from europe full of fkin moggers