Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it wrong to dislike underagedcels on .co?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I can't take them seriously if they haven't finished high-school, never worked, never went to college/uni, never lived with chads/stacies while studying. Like, what do they even know about being a true kissless virgin after finishing college/uni.

this threads title is soy reddit tier.
no one cares though if you hate them or not, although hating them is a retarded cope of you wanting them to be as miserable as you are
I do not hate them.
I do not want them to be miserable. Are you like 16?

Until age 25 a lot of youngcels could just be latebloomers. More venomkores and such. Until you've hit the point of no return inceldom has a chance of being a phase.

why the fuck else do you want them to be a wage cuck then you nigger?
You do you. All i wanted to state was that youngcels haven't experienced shit and need to stop being edgelords.

tbh if you're still in school you can technically ascend with a higher percentage almost normie tier.

plenty of underagedcels like venomcore end up being fakecels. I dont think people should be here if they arent at least 20, maybe 18 at the youngest

Welcome to blueceldom op

I dislike talking to kids online because it feels creepy!

They live at home and are (usually) loved by parents... So they are not completely alone in the world, yet pretend that they are.

While most Incel kids are highly intelligent - more than the average normie - they still lack the complete doom of their future lonely life.

They think it's a game. Postmaxxing and stuff. While for truecel it (this website) is our only social outlet that has actual peers.

Basically, youngcels are not ALWAYS completely doomed.

If they're a truecel then it's fine. Like if they're literally getting laughed at in the street because of their face. If they're 16 with a big friendgroup then they shouldn't be here doe.

this threads title is soy reddit tier.
no one cares though if you hate them or not, although hating them is a retarded cope of you wanting them to be as miserable as you are

literally no point in telling me that i should come back when im 20 or so when im here doing the same thing rotting at home. that's a bit hypocritical of you isn't it? there's going to be no ascension for a turbomanlet subhuman like me so why give me false hope?

i dont have any doubts some 'youngcels' here are ugly and meet the criteria for inceldom, i dont judge them on these things.

What i do judge is how they act on the forum. Shitposting, attention seeking, etc.

Hating youngcels is fucking retarded. They are just as screwed as everyone else. I am a khhv and haven’t had a single interaction with a foid at all. I would say maybe if you are in middle school then you should consider waiting but if you are in high school it’s pretty easy to tell if it’s over or not

They think it's a game. Postmaxxing and stuff. While for truecel it (this website) is our only social outlet that has actual peers.
Exactly.
why the fuck else do you want them to be a wage cuck then you nigger
I've been told to wagecuck several times here, people seem to treat 'get a job' the same as normies spew 'be yourself'. They don't realise it's the same shit as outside of work, being relegated to the bottom of the pile, treated worse, paid less, it doesn't magically get better no do you learn anything new from a job.

e.g.
Get a job.
-
literally no point in telling me that i should come back when im 20 or so when im here doing the same thing rotting at home. that's a bit hypocritical of you isn't it? there's going to be no ascension for a turbomanlet subhuman like me so why give me false hope?
According to some users here, you can 'thugmaxx' in university and ascend. I think that is total bullshit and 'thugs' gain their personality from positive reinforcement even when breaking rules, because their genetics are better than their peers. But I am no expert, just an actual incel.

Aaaand. He's banned. That was quick.

Until age 25 a lot of youngcels could just be latebloomers. More venomkores and such. Until you've hit the point of no return inceldom has a chance of being a phase.
Wtf I'm 23 a weak 5'8 bad hairline, i begin purberty at 16 and look way younger than my age, beard started to come in at 19 it's still developing
could this be a phase for me or is it over !
Can I grow to 6ft

Wtf I'm 23 a weak 5'8 bad hairline, i begin purberty at 16 and look way younger than my age, beard started to come in at 19 it's still developing
could this be a phase for me or is it over !
Can I grow to 6ft
I just used 25 as a baseline. I mean obviously once you graduate high school and maybe college your destiny is set in stone. Mostly just saying teencels don't know yet until that point.

I'll say 21. By then there's no denying where you stand.

It might be wrong but it must be done anyways

If they're a truecel then it's fine. Like if they're literally getting laughed at in the street because of their face. If they're 16 with a big friendgroup then they shouldn't be here doe.

Blackpill: If you do not attract females at age 13 to 15, you will most likely never attract females.