Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth losing more weight

sushii

sushii

#1 Disabledcel
★★★
My face naturally holds more fat than the rest of my body. I’m like 5’7 128 or so but low test is making it hard. Is it worth losing more weight to show facial features or should I just wait until I can get something like test or hgh to commit to it

Dude you could blow away by a gust of wind as it is.

There are no more facial features to show unless you anorexic max and look deadly skinny (which is retarded)

Brutallot over for fatty face cels. Are you young?

My face naturally holds more fat than the rest of my body. I’m like 5’7 128 or so but low test is making it hard. Is it worth losing more weight to show facial features or should I just wait until I can get something like test or hgh to commit to it
Don’t do hgh, that will just make your face bigger like joe rogan. If you have low T, then TRT makes sense.

Don’t do hgh, that will just make your face bigger like joe rogan. If you have low T, then TRT makes sense.
I think I’ve shrank an inch in the last year and also I still have time to grow so I was considering it. But Ill be happy with what I get

I think its worth it lose weight then. I was like 180 at 5'11 and I had serious moonface so I lost 30 pounds. Some of us are unlucky and just get fat faces

I think its worth it lose weight then. I was like 180 at 5'11 and I had serious moonface so I lost 30 pounds. Some of us are unlucky and just get fat faces
I think I’ll try getting trt and getting some more physical activity (as much as I can) then fully commit to it