Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth hanging out with normies?

R(p)apist1488

R(p)apist1488

Incel trying to be a trucel
★★
Hello guys
I was curious what everyone thinks of this; is it worth having normie friends anymore? They don't understand how the world works and if they have obstinately refused to accept it then is it worth being around them?

if you like being lifemogged in every area sure

Sure, you will get lifemogged by them

All of my IRL friends are incels. The last time we went out drinking, an aquaintance said "there's not a single normal person at this table." That dude is married, normie.

Having normie friends means you can do things like 'network' and 'have connections' so for life success it would be best to try and make as many friends as possible. If you're an incel though it'll likely be a massive uphill battle and probably not worth it. I think the only way you could make normie friends is through jestermaxxing tbh.

if they’re genuine and not a bunch of dicks I’d say it’s a good opportunity. Friends are second biggest lifefuel aside from relationships

Definitely, how will you cure boredom?
Just don't have more than 4 friends

I have 1 normie friend, only because we both like sports and he adopted me like a stray dog. Sometimes he lets me hang out with him at the pub.
Its amazing to see the amount of female attention he gets, it's like a different universe.

I have 2 normie guy friends and it's fun seeing how delusional they are. Both of them have been single since forever and they are actively trying to pursue women and fail every single time. People on this forum think that normies are successful for some reason kek. It's not 1980 anymore. Normies are incels in denial, only Chads have sex and romance.

Having normie friends means you can do things like 'network' and 'have connections' so for life success it would be best to try and make as many friends as possible. If you're an incel though it'll likely be a massive uphill battle and probably not worth it. I think the only way you could make normie friends is through jestermaxxing tbh.
I agree, it can be good just for career reasons if nothing else. But genuine "friendships" can be hard to find.

Yes because it leads to other paths unless youre adeformed subhuman you must always try having friends

Honestly I have more fun now rotting in forums like this than when I was with my normie friends

100 percent this.
i've notcied when I brought up personal issues in my life normie friends would ignore me or just not talk to me for days
the moment you stop jestering the "friendship" ends basically

I have a normie friend but i didnt hangout with him for a while because i cant stand the heightmog

I would rather spend time with my cope than normies.

No, they will bring you down for fun

They are all narcissistic and deceitful unless you can find the rare few individuals that are worth being friends with you will suffer more.

Have to work with them professionally, But not in personal case :feelsseriously:

Hello guys
I was curious what everyone thinks of this; is it worth having normie friends anymore? They don't understand how the world works and if they have obstinately refused to accept it then is it worth being around them?
It depends what matters to you.

Talking to normal people can help you know how to communicate and more or less how does normal life looks like so you don't freak out. Also you might get help with dragging furniture upstairs or they report your disappearance so don't rot for too long after dying alone in your place etc.

On the other hand, they would always treat you like someone worse, mog you in every life area, try to bluepill you and never bother to understand your point of view and not be worthy your time

If you can (subtly) blackpill them about men’s rights and white nationalism then maybe

Only if you share a World view and ideology with them

Normies won't always let you hang around them and they will all use you as a punching bag

Tried it for years (while still working) and ended up getting sick of everyone pretty quickly. The conversations would either be all about sports (boring asf) or about work... which was aggravating. After I quit, I lost all contact with everyone, including people I knew for those 10 years or so. Yah, normies suck. Stay away... if you can.

Tried it for years (while still working) and ended up getting sick of everyone pretty quickly. The conversations would either be all about sports (boring asf) or about work... which was aggravating. After I quit, I lost all contact with everyone, including people I knew for those 10 years or so. Yah, normies suck. Stay away... if you can.
I'Ve noticed this too. I don't really work around people who have the same interests as me (politics, religion, philosephy, psychology) so it's pretty boring trying to talk about whatever nonsense to them.

No, they will mog you and gaslight you to hell and back.

No, they are the reason for you're inceldom

I'Ve noticed this too. I don't really work around people who have the same interests as me (politics, religion, philosephy, psychology) so it's pretty boring trying to talk about whatever nonsense to them.
I've come to terms that the only people I can really associate / socialize with (even if just a little) is other incels. Everyone else (normies) are full of generic / stock convos-topics / mindsets. Say what you will about what normies have in terms of relationships and social opportunity, but at least I don't cry in front of a flatscreen tv screaming for my favorite team to win. Incels are way more down to earth than the typical normie. I'd rather be a shut-in / isolated in my room all day than associate with another normie again. I'm mentally worn out.

Can’t relate to normie & I hate normie & normie don’t want me around

You must be lucky for others to consider you as a friend.

Fuck no. Normie “friends” used me and ruined my life

yes its worth it lol
normie dipshits can help you network, get better jobs so you can moneymaxx. networking has other advantages like getting you connections

normies can also expose you to foids in their groups which can help you ascend in post-collapsed society

also incels on this forum overestimate normies, these retards wear masks and fake their lifestyle. most barely get sex, get cucked often and just plain useless dumb fucks.

as an incel you need to use people, but you might have to do some favors in return to build rapport.

also important tip, dont dive into black pill near normies you'll be kicked out of the group fast:blackpill:

Hello guys
fuck no

This