Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it worth going to college

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
I finished my high school as a dental technician 1 year ago and took a break……idk if I should start working or if I should go to godforbiden college
Experiencing blackpill through late middle and entire high school was very damaging to my mental health,idk if its worth going to college

most of the time no, im going to move to japan

Tbh it's only worth it if you aren't an abomination and you are going into computer science or some other field where there is a huge need of professionals, otherwise abstain from going to college.

Why don't you start working as a dental technician and see where it goes?

It depends on what you want to study there. Some jobs don't require degrees and some degrees are completely useless. At least in some colleges you don't have to attend everything as long as you pass the exams if you're concerned about your mental health.

理工
不然就別念

Most dental technicians eventually get lung disease. MBA and engineers payoff college loans the fastest, or try small business working from home. Remote work is all the rage now. Working in a cube is becoming obsolete.

Most dental technicians eventually get lung disease. MBA and engineers payoff college loans the fastest, or try small business working from home. Remote work is all the rage now. Working in a cube is becoming obsolete.
Elab on lung disease

Do it.

It will open a lot of opportunities if you choose the right career.

Do it.

It will open a lot of opportunities if you choose the right career.
I think being a dental technician is an okay job ngl
But I might take a look into college

No its not you will be in 30k debt that will take years to pay off. The best option is getting an apprenticeship because then they pay you to learn what you need to know and its all funded by the government. Unless you are gonna go to Harvard and careermax then you should stay away from college.

No its not you will be in 30k debt that will take years to pay off. The best option is getting an apprenticeship because then they pay you to learn what you need to know and its all funded by the government. Unless you are gonna go to Harvard and careermax then you should stay away from college.
Wbu just finding a job as dental technician?Is it a good job?

The pay is probably quite good but if it was me looking for a job i would go for something where you can work from home which will allow you to seamax more efficiently.
Coding and digital marketing are very good jobs