Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth getting into magic the gathering?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
As child i played the pokemon trading card game and moved on to yugioh in my teenage years. I haven't played it since years. Is it hard to get into mtg?

You should if you have a good group of friends.

Check out the SJW drama in the MTG community, from 2016.

any links?
http://thegg.net/opinion-editorial/magic-the-gathering-is-infiltrated-by-sjws-this-needs-to-stop/

There's even a heartfelt story of a docile criminal. Sat 3 months for a sexual assault being 19 yo, then in the next 10 years he married, got into the university, got elected by the community, got top8 in an MTG tournament, and then got harassed by some SJW cuck for his terrible, terrible past.

Cute story overall, even though his slavish attitude of desperately trying to make his name clean in our degenerate and rotting society is so cuckish, it kills me.

http://thegg.net/opinion-editorial/magic-the-gathering-is-infiltrated-by-sjws-this-needs-to-stop/

There's even a heartfelt story of a docile criminal. Sat 3 months for a sexual assault being 19 yo, then in the next 10 years he married, got into the university, got elected by the community, got top8 in an MTG tournament, and then got harassed by some SJW cuck for his terrible, terrible past.

Cute story overall, even though his slavish attitude of desperately trying to make his name clean in our degenerate and rotting society is so cuckish, it kills me.
Holy shit that's awful

How is yugioh now? I quit Around 2012became popular I remember I used to play ice barrier I heard pendulum monsters or something ruined the game

Yes, it's still popular, and tons of people play it. It's a good way to make friends too. I wish I had nerdy interests.

just play digital ccgs