Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it worth getting hacks on competitive games?

psyop

psyop

Larp
★★★
I don’t have a pc yet but when I do I’m looking forward to getting cheats on games like r6, warzone, bo6, gta online etc. Do they get detected fast? Are they risky to install? Are they priced too high?

Not really unless the cheats in question utilize DMA. Most of these games have decent anticheats so they will detect any non-ultra premium cheat fast. Yes they are risky to install, some are RATs, and most of them are decent priced unless it's an aforementioned DMA or external cheat, which could cost $50 a month minimum, and DMA hardware is also decently pricy.

I only know this because I used to cheat years ago, but not for a competitive edge, just to rage with all the features and piss people off. It's honestly more fun playing games legitimately these days, unless you're playing Counter-Strike 2, because then you're just getting constantly shit on by closet cheaters anyways.

Last edited:
If you're playing competitively, you should lower all settings to get the highest framerate, so no.

The games that have shitty anti-cheat are already riddled with bots and the ones that do will instaban you

it's fun to ruin the days of others in vidya.

Play while following the game's rules. Don't be a lowlife cheater.