Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it worth beating up your oneitis's boyfriend if he has high T friends that will end your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I think this would be an honorable thing to do. I need to restore my honor after years of being an abused man who let himself get spat on by every normie around. I need to become a high T animal that acts without thinking, devouring his prey with no mercy, even if the consequences may lead to his demise.
I may need to start a war that I cannot ever win.

Last edited:
They dont even know u

just attack her (in minecraft

i know this feeling, but there's no point in carrying out this "plan" JFL

just attack her (in minecraft
No, I want to become a martyr for every mentally wounded man who had to deal with whores like my oneitis. I cannot do that if I beat her up. I'd just be seen as scum.

No, I want to become a martyr for every mentally wounded man who had to deal with whores like my oneitis. I cannot do that if I beat her up. I'd just be seen as scum.
Moeggels

What? your just gonna be seen as a faggot that fights guys of her girl who rejected you, your not entitled to her body sweety xd

but your not gonna do anything there is no point in doing this as well, its cucked to fight someone over a hole

What? your just gonna be seen as a faggot that fights guys of her girl who rejected you, your not entitled to her body sweety xd

but your not gonna do anything there is no point in doing this as well, its cucked to fight someone over a hole
This is about honor.

but yes, ideally i'd have to make myself an obvious victim first. I'd like him to start shit with me first.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back