Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it worse to be rejected by Asian women?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
For me being rejecting by Asian women is like playing with a cheat hack and still failing at the game. What are your thoughts on this?

If you're white yes since most asian women are white worshipers and even if they reject you then its truly truly over

TheVman said:
If you're white yes since most asian women are white worshipers and even if they reject you then its truly truly over

only if you are white boyo

Yes, especially the ugly ones. They are desperate for white cock, so if they don't want you, it's truly over.

i dont think it sucks much to be rejected by western asian women as they are just as bad as white females because they are encourages and influenced by white females to be just as hypergamous, high standards and degenarate as them. But if u get rejected by asian women actually living in thailand/japan/ china etc etc ??? ITS OVER

Western asians are no different than white girls, they saw Chad, they tasted Chad and they want Chad. Even getting rejected in Asia doesn't mean much, being white is not enough to get most of them.

Imagine being a white dude and being rejected by women in Thailand.
I'd drink bleach on the spot.

I hate it when people on here insist that Asian women are somehow "easy"
ALL women have abnormally high standards, it doesn't matter where they're from.

latest

Asian women hate me more than any other race, OP. It doesn’t hurt especially more but I know I have no hope.

depends. If you get rejected by Asian women as a white guy in Asia it´s pretty bad.

Westernized Asians are just as hypgergamous as normal women. If you don´t look like a model you are garbage.