Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it weird that I'm fifteen and I still have imaginary fights and act them out?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34959
  • Start date
Deleted member 34959

Deleted member 34959

Pain.
-
So as the title says I still have imaginary fights where I'm both the hero and the villian, I get really into it sometimes and by the end of it I'm usually super tired and sweating but I always have fun. Sometimes I like divebomb into my bed pretending I got thrown through a wall and stuff like it's super fun 10/10.

But my main issue is that I feel like I'm too old to be having pretend fights. Like I know that most kids my age don't do it anymore but for some reason I still do. Should I stop doing these things and try to do something more productive? I usually spend most of my time studying so I don't get much down time but I think I should use that play time to study more and be more productive.

No 15 is pretty young for a male

imaginary auditorium, yeah it's normal for your age

Youngcels wasting post space here.

Yes seek therapy immediately

That’s pretty healthy for your age, when I was 15 I’d play in the woods with sticks and build legos. At 15 it’s not over completely, you can still grow taller for one. Make sure you eat well and sleep 8 hours a night.

That’s pretty healthy for your age, when I was 15 I’d play in the woods with sticks and build legos. At 15 it’s not over completely, you can still grow taller for one. Make sure you eat well and sleep 8 hours a night.
I eat garbage and sleep for at most 5 hours.

I'm workin on it though, during weekends I try to go to bed at like 10 or 11 and I'm gonna resume my gym visits and play more DDR lol

I eat garbage and sleep for at most 5 hours.
You’re fucking yourself over. Eat 2000+ calories a day of nutritious food.
I'm workin on it though, during weekends I try to go to bed at like 10 or 11 and I'm gonna resume my gym visits and play more DDR lol
Avoid compound lifts at your age, I’d stick to bodyweight stuff and cardio. Fix your sleep schedule, it improved my grades too.

You’re fucking yourself over. Eat 2000+ calories a day of nutritious food.

Avoid compound lifts at your age, I’d stick to bodyweight stuff and cardio. Fix your sleep schedule, it improved my grades too.
I have all A's and B's at the cost of my mental health. I sometimes have dreams where I have math homework and then I wake up relieved that I don't.
Better to invade your daydreams and be the villain. :feelsdevil:
You gotta play both sides, my villians are usually super strong. The hero always wins though but he has to earn it.

It's weird that you're 15 and posting here. :feelsclown:

Did you know there's a neckopan cat girl online that is a piss who're? It's true

I did it with pillows. no its not weird ,its a cope mechanism.

So as the title says I still have imaginary fights where I'm both the hero and the villian, I get really into it sometimes and by the end of it I'm usually super tired and sweating but I always have fun. Sometimes I like divebomb into my bed pretending I got thrown through a wall and stuff like it's super fun 10/10.

But my main issue is that I feel like I'm too old to be having pretend fights. Like I know that most kids my age don't do it anymore but for some reason I still do. Should I stop doing these things and try to do something more productive? I usually spend most of my time studying so I don't get much down time but I think I should use that play time to study more and be more productive.
Do you win the fights or get your ass kicked? :feelshaha:

I’m 16 and still do this. I have a bunch of toy swords and nerf guns and shit too

I used to do that as a child, but yeah, not as a teenager.

I was depressed af as a teenager and not doing much of anything tbh

I’m 16 and still do this. I have a bunch of toy swords and nerf guns and shit too
Absolutely based, my mom won't let me have any nerf guns tho sadly.
I used to do that as a child, but yeah, not as a teenager.

I was depressed af as a teenager and not doing much of anything tbh
I have depression but I still do this, maybe it's a coping mechanism

Why are teenagers on incels.is? Isnt this site for grown ass men who cant get pussy?

Why are teenagers on incels.is? Isnt this site for grown ass men who cant get pussy?
Toddlers.is: if you don't lose your virginity by 5, you're incel for life.
Toddler crying

It can't be helped

Sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. I think that It's super boring if I win everytime. Sometimeas I gotta get stronger and fight again to win

wat
You sound like a johnwickcel alt

I have sex with pillows. no its not weird ,its a cope mechanism.
Me too! Do you fuck them after stabbing them a bunch of times with a butcher knife too? What a coincidence!

(Inb4 i also use ketchup as lube)

Me too! Do you fuck them after stabbing them a bunch of times with a butcher knife too? What a coincidence!

(Inb4 i also use ketchup as lube)
ok. no

Much better than allowing yourself on the jewish treadmill that is video games.

Dude, i´m 24 and, out of the blue, my mind drives me to crazy existential discussions. The hallucinations never stop, they just change. Dont overthink, enjoy.

How's your relationship with your parents?

bro you're 15, get out of here man and try some stuff. When you hit 20 and are still like this then come back, don't wanna lose out while you're that age.

Jfl I do that at 21, its fucking over for me

no, it isn't weird, especially for your age, just don't do it in public obviously