Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it true women have a fetish for men with uniform?

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
just wear a military costume and it'll increase your smv(as long as your not overweight.). I know this sounds like a cope but i've rarely seen any incel pilots and army men. Doctors, maybe a few. My theory is wearing an army uniform ,pilots uniform, doctors uniform can increase your smv.
415fe22c077976b0a0761258c8dddcd8.png

this guys face is a 6/10, but women still lust after him because he's lean and wears an army uniform, so his smv is an 8/10. Women have a fetish for army men My theory is leanmaxx yourself and wear an army uniform and see how women react to you in the streets, tinder etc.

Chad with uniform*

cope. women have a fetish for good jawline and decent height

Foids love chad.
In all honesty tho is basically every uniform except military:feelshaha:

just wear a military costume and it'll increase your smv(as long as your not overweight.). I know this sounds like a cope but i've rarely seen any incel pilots and army men. Doctors, maybe a few. My theory is wearing an army uniform ,pilots uniform, doctors uniform can increase your smv.

this guys face is a 6/10, but women still lust after him because he's lean and wears an army uniform, so his smv is an 8/10. Women have a fetish for army men My theory is leanmaxx yourself and wear an army uniform and see how women react to you in the streets, tinder etc.

what you autisstically rate as 6/10 maybe be 8/10 for a lotof women

men cant rate other men to save their lives..

true tbh but uniforms increase mens smv

if hes tall,
if short she'll laugh at you either openly or internally

true tbh but uniforms increase mens smv
no it just makes foids go “oh wow it’s so hot he’s serving his country” until you leave for 10 month deployment and come back to a 3 month pregnant wife

If you wear a suit though it will make you more attractive

yes Normies in uniform get +1 LMS boost

They have a fetish towards power.

Can confirm, back in my :bluepill: social media having armycel days, I always amassed the most amount of foid likes, by far, when I posted uniform selfies

uniforms doesnt save shortcels and recessed jaw. just make you look contradictory

Look up "badge bunnies"

Exactly how women treat you should be your true rating.

>women like chad in uniform
water is wet

as to OPs question, I actually want to agree that a uniform will boost SMV somewhat. might even be worth trying for an incel, if they find a good way to present themselves in a uniform (a picture to put on Tinder or somewhere is probably the best bet).

Women's primal lust for savage men is what makes tattoos an SMV boost as well. The same might apply to military apparel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back