Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope is it true the incel fetish thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
:no:[UWSL]femcels, we all know that they don't exist, so this is a debunked myth[/UWSL]

[UWSL]but in your opinion exist females who have a fetish for ugly or short people?[/UWSL]

Youre the Coper God

Based Gandhi

yes but 1/10000000 do and all those spots taken already :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm sure there's some narcissistic girls floating around on Discord who would like attention from incels, because let's be honest most incels turn into simps when near a girl

How the actual FUCK can people still ask? Of course not, Jesus.

I'm tired of that. Shall I remind that incel is short for "involuntary celibate"?

IN-VO-LUN-TA-RY.

There is no way out of actual inceldom. No-way-out, not one that would keep you alive.

Last edited:
Yess they’re too busy running away from me in fear and disgust
same with me bro, foids want to report me to the police just for looking at them

Do you remember or have you heard about an "autistic incel" named Orb? He used to be famous in PSL days

If you search for him on Google you could probably find his picture. It is incels who are like orb that women like, not us.

Do you remember or have you heard about an "autistic incel" named Orb? He used to be famous in PSL days

If you search for him on Google you could probably find his picture. It is incels who are like orb that women like, not us.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping:

Virgin fetishes exist, but not for the average or unattractive.

Women understand JBF when it applies to keeping a chad.

Yes, but i secretly hoard them all to myself. :feelshehe: