Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it true that women get more pleasure from rape than normal sex?

karmicrevolt

karmicrevolt

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I keep hearing this places, and I never know what to think about it. If this is true, should men get as much jailtime as they do for it? Although, to be fair, Chads usually don't get any time. Only us sub4s do. JFL

For fertile women, pain is converted into pleasure:

Well there aren't many studies on this shit cos no one is observing rape and jotting down notes for their study LOL. But generally many phycologists who deal with this sort of shit (Rape victims) have said on AMA's and other interviews that most/a lot of foids coom from getting raped or even straight up liked it. I doubt it's that simple. Perhaps they didn't see the assailants face and imagined a chad doing it or something of the sort. Also somewhere on here a user found a study that women's cervix's open up a LOT more when getting raped vs regular sex *a sign of getting turned on and feeling pleasure*

Also the best selling romance novels and classic sex films geared at women are about a gigachad straight up MANIPULATING AND RAPING THEM. With insane positive feedback in reviews

ask women who have been raped if you want to know jfl :soy: :soy:

For fertile women, pain is converted into pleasure:

There was another user on here who found even more based shit regarding pain and pleasure, I think he called it the "Ventablackpill" iicrc

There was apparently a Japanese-American actor famous in the 1920s who became a sex-symbol in America (yes racist America) because of a scene at the end of a film in which he was the villain where he literally brands a woman and claims her as his, and proceeds to rape her. Supposedly women screamed out in ecstasy in the theater at that scene: https://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32658/1/sessue-hayakawa-japan-hollywood-film

There was apparently a Japanese-American actor famous in the 1920s who became a sex-symbol in America (yes racist America) because of a scene at the end of a film in which he was the villain where he literally brands a woman and claims her as his, and proceeds to rape her. Supposedly women screamed out in ecstasy in the theater at that scene: https://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/32658/1/sessue-hayakawa-japan-hollywood-film
:feelsugh:

Foids need help. It is so obvious that the ostentatious opposition to rape that feminists display is just part of a psychological repression complex.

I keep hearing this places, and I never know what to think about it. If this is true, should men get as much jailtime as they do for it? Although, to be fair, Chads usually don't get any time. Only us sub4s do. JFL

They have good memories of it afterwards.

Well there aren't many studies on this shit cos no one is observing rape and jotting down notes for their study LOL. But generally many phycologists who deal with this sort of shit (Rape victims) have said on AMA's and other interviews that most/a lot of foids coom from getting raped or even straight up liked it. I doubt it's that simple. Perhaps they didn't see the assailants face and imagined a chad doing it or something of the sort. Also somewhere on here a user found a study that women's cervix's open up a LOT more when getting raped vs regular sex *a sign of getting turned on and feeling pleasure*

Also the best selling romance novels and classic sex films geared at women are about a gigachad straight up MANIPULATING AND RAPING THEM. With insane positive feedback in reviews

There was another user on here who found even more based shit regarding pain and pleasure, I think he called it the "Ventablackpill" iicrc

I don't care about history or facts, I will just call you inkwell and claim this is why you can't get women. Nothing to do with you looking subhuman.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: STOP RESEARCHING INCEL THIS IS WHY U DONT GO OUT
nsa-insignia-lg.png

They all have rape fantasies
52% of women orgasm during PIV rape, meanwhile WAY LESS orgasm through consensual PIV