Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming is it tranny to play female avatars in games?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
when I started playing Hearthstone the default hero was Jaina Proudmoore so I had to be a woman :feelsseriously:

No female characters are slim unlike foids irl:feelskek: so it makes them a harder target to shoot if you're playing shooting games

full

Playing as a girl gives you a smaller hit box.

female characters are slim unlike foids irl:feelskek: so it makes them a harder target to shoot if you're playing shooting games
I don't know if that applies to all games, hitboxes don't always correspond to the avis.

Also card gams don't use hitboxes, I don't think RTS like warcraft/starcraft do either

only if first person view

yes unless the character is hot

i usually play a female character to undress it our upskirt it :feelshmm:

It's the start of a slippery slope.

No. I have several female avatars.

If I can help it, I avoid playing female characters, because it feels like tranny larping.

Usually, yes. But not in Metroid.

I’ll never play as a foid

Yea if she has blue hair

If you see yourself as her then yeah that's tranny, if you see yourself as a third person viewer who is admiring the view, then that's alpha male behaviour.

I’ll never play as a foid
Then you will never play nier automata?

No, as long as you don't identify yourself with the character.

If you see yourself as her then yeah that's tranny, if you see yourself as a third person viewer who is admiring the view, then that's alpha male behaviour.
View attachment 613127

Then you will never play nier automata?
No way

Unless it's the sims and you make her suffer :feelsdevil::feelsohh:

No, as long as you don't identify yourself with the character.
NGL playing Super Metroid you pretty much consider yourself Samus like you consider yourself Link playing LoZ

but that's not really in a 'I'm female' sense.

When I control an all-female party in Final Fantasy I don't suppose I identify as a distinct male overseer but I don't identify as any particular one of them (Terra, Celes, Relm) either.

Maybe I am like the Holy Spirit of cooperation

NGL playing Super Metroid you pretty much consider yourself Samus like you consider yourself Link playing LoZ

but that's not really in a 'I'm female' sense.

When I control an all-female party in Final Fantasy I don't suppose I identify as a distinct male overseer but I don't identify as any particular one of them (Terra, Celes, Relm) either.

Maybe I am like the Holy Spirit of cooperation
Fiction is an act of comunication between the author and the recipient. The author's work is a messege delivered through illustrative language to the recipient. Inserting an analogue of the recipient isn't neccesary for the messege to be understandable. When somebody tells you a story, you don't have to identify with any participants of the story to understand it, same with fiction.

Interactive nature of the games doesn't change this communication diagram much, as all events that transpire in video games were already conjured in minds of development team. The active part of the player in this process is merely recreation of already conceived series of events. In this sense, video game characters exist independently of the player, as player only discovers the fate of those characters in active way. In a way, it can be compared to a work of historian actively selecting historical sources to write biography of a famous individual and his work doesn't have to be necessarily statement of adoration or endorsment.

Last edited:
when I started playing Hearthstone the default hero was Jaina Proudmoore so I had to be a woman :feelsseriously:
when I started playing Overwatch ranked the best one shot ADS hero is Widowmaker so I had to be a woman

Games and anime play a big role in the transmania going on right now. Lots of western copers start thinking like the Grinch.

when I started playing Overwatch ranked the best one shot ADS hero is Widowmaker so I had to be a woman
why not just play a weaker char for the challenge?

why not just play a weaker char for the challenge?
Playing it is going to be a just an easy task but It's just that the whole team will throw for seeing a weak char lel:feelsseriously:

Yeah bro since feminism all video games have female main characters:lasereyes::feelsree:

its not tranny, but its emasculating, some games dont have choise to select character. and the player is stuck with playing the worthless hole character

They seem to make the female characters more powerful as well.

Last edited:
I nevER understood why so many men want to play as female characters.:feelsohgod:

I nevER understood why so many men want to play as female characters.:feelsohgod:

It is a "safe" way for them to explore femininity without having to admit it or anything. If you have a friend who does it, help them out and point out this true fact to them so they never do it again.

It is a "safe" way for them to explore femininity without having to admit it or anything. If you have a friend who does it, help them out and point out this true fact to them so they never do it again.
My dad does it in evERy game he plays. Even in Dark Sould, he makes a female character. It's OGRE:feelsohgod:

Yeah bro since feminism all video games have female main characters:lasereyes::feelsree:
That's not feminism that's just egalitarianism and interesting variety.

Samus Aran and Terra Bradford never bothered me.

Nor did TV stars like Cybersix or Sailor Moon

That's not feminism that's just egalitarianism and interesting variety.

Samus Aran and Terra Bradford never bothered me.

Nor did TV stars like Cybersix or Sailor Moon
Samus is ok as long as she keeps helmet on and shuts the fuck up