Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it still possible to gymcel while being fully blackpilled?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
everytime I get done with an intense gym workout I feel like absolute shit.

"You just wasted an hour trying to compensate for your sub 10 face while your female looksmatch could be obese and still fuck chads from Tinder. You have to jump through all these hoops while chad doesn´t even have to lift because his face is attractive."

I find it really hard to motivate myself.

my motivation is that lowering body fat will improve my facial aesthetics by bringing out my bones more.

Yes you might still be ugly but if you can ogremax, it feels good to lift more than other people in the gym. But if you're below 5'7 it's not worth it. Even if you get big, people will not look at you out of respect or fear. They'll just look at you out of ridicule for being a coping manlet

I've been lifting for 14 years now. The first two years I was doing it in hopes of being more attractive to women. The rest of the time I was doing it because I want to be better than other guys at something and I don't want to feel like I'm wilting. (which I would if I stopped lifting).

If you don't enjoy it why do it. Gymcelling won't get you attention from foids (if you're not fat). If you do it for yourself because you enjoy it for whatever reason keep doing that shit cause it's a good cope, but otherwise there's not really much of a point to it.

YES , just go without wanting to have a good body, go there to have fun, forget escaping and all that bs and go for you.

Gymcelling isn’t going to do shit if you have low status and an ugly face. However it’s very good for your physical health and taking revenge on your bullies. In my experience after 2 years of heavy lifting it had no effect for girls but it’s very good for coping.

However it’s very good for your physical health and taking revenge on your bullies.
Gymceling will not magically make you good at fighting. If you don't have any training and your opponent does, you'll just be the jacked guy who got laid out by some lanklet.

my motivation is that lowering body fat will improve my facial aesthetics by bringing out my bones more.

i thought that too, but then i discovered i have no jaw and no chin and no facial bones.
gymcelling helps not getting walked over, when you are shorten then 5'10.

I quit going to the gym because of the blackpill

I'm thinking in gymceling just to get stronger for people think twice before messing with me, I know it won't have any impact on my dating situation

Getting blackpilled just made me pissed off so yeah. As society breaks down you'll need to defend yourself against feral humans. There's shitloads of methhead homeless in my area and they are sketchy fuckers