Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IS IT SO MUCH TO FUCKING ASK TO JUST GO PARTY FUCK MY LIFE I WANNA CRY

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
IF NOT FOR THE HAPPY PILLS I TAKE I WOULD BE HAVING A BREAKDOWN :) im happy tbh kinda.. ehh fuck sad but the pills work i love the pills hehehehe anxiety meds :)

now... i just love partying.... drinking fucking making convos i guess feel like a caged animal ngl im trying to keep my mind sharp not give into sick fetishes and just stay in the NICE MINDSET OF ME FUCKING HOT GIRLS SO IF I DO GO OUT TONIGHT WHICH I PROB WONT NOBODY WANTS TO PICK ME UP AND GO WITH ME

I CAN GRIND WITH GIRLS

AND GET A HARD ON KISS A IGRL YES

Just go outside bro

Pay normies to go to their fucking retarded party

Pay normies to go to their fucking retarded party
there some random college in my town but everyones fucking on vacation back home anyway no college parties here

IF NOT FOR THE HAPPY PILLS I TAKE I WOULD BE HAVING A BREAKDOWN :) im happy tbh kinda.. ehh fuck sad but the pills work i love the pills hehehehe anxiety meds :)

now... i just love partying.... drinking fucking making convos i guess feel like a caged animal ngl im trying to keep my mind sharp not give into sick fetishes and just stay in the NICE MINDSET OF ME FUCKING HOT GIRLS SO IF I DO GO OUT TONIGHT WHICH I PROB WONT NOBODY WANTS TO PICK ME UP AND GO WITH ME

I CAN GRIND WITH GIRLS

AND GET A HARD ON KISS A IGRL YES
Imagine being a high NT extroverted truecel. Brutal.

Imagine being a high NT extroverted truecel. Brutal.
im not NT at all lol and im extroverted cuz of my anxiety meds, alchohol and shit i can be. and yes I see your point, lol exactly no girl gives a fuck about me they repulsed.

im not NT at all lol and im extroverted cuz of my anxiety meds, alchohol and shit i can be. and yes I see your point, lol exactly no girl gives a fuck about me they repulsed.
Anxiety meds make you extroverted?

Anxiety meds make you extroverted?
before on them things would bother me and make me depressed but i could still be talkative if drunk and taking addy perhaps somewhat but not really i wouldnt that much at times. Now I can im happy now fr

before on them things would bother me and make me depressed but i could still be talkative if drunk and taking addy perhaps somewhat but not really i wouldnt that much at times. Now I can im happy now fr
That sounds based. What are they called?

Are they worth taking?
Yes. For me for sure I'm really messed up :( Lot of issues and issues and situations online :( Yes..... Idk about you but for me I need um
Really I couldn't be off them. I am on 150mg on Zoloft. Really works. :)
Most importantly loserfer/satan tries to give me bad thoughts but then I remember GOD and that HE Fights for me no reason to be sad or anxious :) : D

Yes. For me for sure I'm really messed up :( Lot of issues and issues and situations online :( Yes..... Idk about you but for me I need um
Really I couldn't be off them. I am on 150mg on Zoloft. Really works. :)
Sounds based, gonna have to give them a try.

Sounds based, gonna have to give them a try.
Most importantly loserfer/satan tries to give me bad thoughts but then I remember GOD and that HE Fights for me no reason to be sad or anxious :) : D

Even if I was a Chad I wouldn't party. I'd have a mansion with my own harem of Stacies and never leave the house.

Even if I was a Chad I wouldn't party. I'd have a mansion with my own harem of Stacies and never leave the house.
I love partying I wanna just experience it and be drunk Im very social at times

that's ur horrible problem.
Satan is my master. Adoro satanam ex tota anima mea et nego Jesum et spiritum sanctum. Satanae sum. Lucifer est dominus meus et dominus meus. Fatum mt ad eum pertinet.

I wouldn't even know what to do tbh

Don't know what would be worse: not going to any party or going to a party but no new years kiss :feelscry:

Man, I was gonna wait 6 more hours to start my official NYE truecel thread, but I'm glad you are already in pain. It's gonna be MESSIAH themed, because this was HIS year

Man, I was gonna wait 6 more hours to start my official NYE truecel thread, but I'm glad you are already in pain. It's gonna be MESSIAH themed, because this was HIS year
JESUS is The MESSIAH and HE Returns soon! Repent and accept HIM before it's too late.

Satan is my master. Adoro satanam ex tota anima mea et nego Jesum et spiritum sanctum. Satanae sum. Lucifer est dominus meus et dominus meus. Fatum mt ad eum pertinet.
Low iq tbh like how can somebody be this stupid. I rebuke this in JESUS Name!

JESUS is The MESSIAH and HE Returns soon! Repent and accept HIM before it's too late.
not that messiah, the incel messiah

2022 12 31 10 11 09 confidence came out abit late   TikTok

Low iq tbh like how can somebody be this stupid. I rebuke this in JESUS Name!
Jesus non habet potestatem in me, nec in dominum meum. Maledicate deo, maledicite spiritum sanctum.