Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is it so much to ask?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
I dont want to be a Chad.
I dont want to be popular.
I dont want to be famous.
I dont want to be rich.
I dont want to have droves of females lust over me.
I dont want friends.

All i want is a loving and caring partner to build a life with. Someone to talk to about the silliest of stuff, and do the silliest of things. Someone to
be myself with without fear of being rejected.To love and be loved.

Is that too much to ask?
FUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARKKK! :feelsree:

Way too much, entitled fool.

Might as well wish to be immortal and breathe fire like a dragon

You're not entitled sweaty, if you want to achieve that you have to be confident, funny, dress nicely, hit the gym, grow taller etc.

This is what whores will say while they get hundreds of men desperately lusting over them for simply existing with a hole.

t. 6’2 GrAYcel

I dont want to be a Chad.
I dont want to be rich.
I dont want to have droves of females lust over me.
I dont want friends.

All i want is a loving and caring partner to build a life with. Someone to talk to about the silliest of stuff, and do the silliest of things. Someone to
be myself with without fear of being rejected.To love and be loved.

Is that too much to ask?
FUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAARKKK! :feelsree:
Your first mistake is believing that women aren't a curse. In the greek myth of Prometheus, Zeus created women as a punishment for mankind, for the crime of benefiting from the "fire" or "technology" stolen from the Gods.

“From her is the race of women and female kind:
of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who
live amongst mortal men to their great trouble,
no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.”

The key point being, is that 2600 years ago, men back then recognized the parasitical nature of women and created myths and metaphors to help blackpill their friends.

Just wish for a normal life bro

See my earlier post that showed statistical data about Chad still only being equivalent to a 2.1/10 femcel.

I guess thats highly wishful thinking in 2021 :feelsUnreal:

be myself with without fear of being rejected.

You are not entirely honest because you don't say everything.

You still want this "partner" to be a female, and presumably a reasonably young and attractive one, otherwise I'm sure you could find an homosexual man or a tranny with whom you could do these things you mention.

It is not just about finding "Someone to talk to about the silliest of stuff, and do the silliest of things. Someone to
be myself with without fear of being rejected." Stop lying to us or to yourself.

You want to use a female body, whether you're willing to admit it or not.

Last edited:
You are not entirely honest because you don't say everything.

You still want this "partner" to be a female, and presumably a reasonably young and attractive one, otherwise I'm sure you could find an homosexual man or a tranny with whom you could do these things you mention.

It is not just about finding "Someone to talk to about the silliest of stuff, and do the silliest of things. Someone to
be myself with without fear of being rejected." Stop lying to us or to yourself.
Considering that he's a male, its easy to put two and two together that he's talking about a female of his species.

Not to mention its every male of every species biological goal to pair with a young and average to attractive woman.

You seem to just be playing devils advocate. He isn't lying to anyone.

Onto your question OP, No. It isn't too much to ask, however what you're asking for is akin to setting out on a journey to find proof of fairies, unicorns, or the loch ness monster.

Women like that do not exist. All women of every single race are selfish, self serving, hypergamous whores. The woman you're describing cannot be found anywhere that isn't a fantasy book. Even to chad they are disloyal and judging. Even if you do manage to wrangle a female, you'll always need to act and pretend to be someone you're not in order to fit her desires. And even then it won't be enough to get her to be loyal or loving, as she'll always be looking for the next best thing.

Last edited:
Considering that he's a male, its easy to put two and two together that he's talking about a female of his species.

Not to mention its every male of every species biological goal to pair with a young and avergae to attractive woman.

You seem to just be playing devils advocate. He isn't lying to anyone.
All the things he mentions, he could do them with a man.

He won't, because that's not what he really wants.

What he wants is female company, what he would do in her company does not matter. Say for instance that he would watch a movie with her, and he would enjoy that. He can't honestly say "I just want someone to watch movies with", because that statement eludes the important fact that this person should be a female.

I just find this mindset highly hypocritical.

Except having a family with and building a life together which OP implies
He didn't talk about family so if it was implied, it was subtle. Besides, he could adopt.

It's just BS if you ask me. He probably just wants to fuck women as we all do, but he was brainwashed into thinking this desire is shameful so he represses it.
I hope you misinterpreted OP's comment and are not advocating for homosexuality's as a cope
I'm not the one who says he's only interested in non sexual stuff like talking and shit.

Unlike OP, I am not afraid to admit my interest in females is essentially physical.

View: https://youtu.be/RnlvHP1AXPo

Last edited:
I want to be a Chad.
I want to be rich.
I want to have droves of females lust over me.
I dont want friends.

being rich and living away from this shithole having a harem fo rmyself

count me in anytime.

Intercourse is but a mere fragment of intimacy.
Notice how i didnt mention it, because theres so much stuff around it that is both mental and physical that you wouldnt believe...

The mental support when theres someone you can rely on, and someone that relies on you. Its huge drive fuel..

The little physical things... her head on your shoulder... the mutual warmth... AAAAARGHHHH

you're not entitled to being human, darling. That's not how reality works, you inkwell.

well actually, you won't literally drop dead if you don't have it, so you don't deserve it sweaty!