Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

is it really foids fault?

Vicee

Vicee

Greycel
5f5fba0ad6634.jpeg

This image tells everything. That's really how I feel.
Women are being brainwashed by state propaganda from early ages to be "strong independent women" They grow up with this bullshit. There is no way they going to think out of the box.
Foids are like children they need to be controlled by men. And its the job of men to achieve that.
So maybe it's us who are failing to dominate and take out state propaganda and control our women?

Ok, it's actually my fault.

I made a deal with Satan that you guys would be incel for eternity, in exchange for 100 dollars.

Ok, it's actually my fault.

I made a deal with Satan that you guys would be incel for eternity, in exchange for 100 dollars.
Satan's not a cheap hooker, you gotta do better than that, esp. if you browse this site

foids' lives are still a lot of fun though, while yours is pure shit

doesn't take a genius to figure this one out

Women are being brainwashed by state propaganda from early ages to be "strong independent women" They grow up with this bullshit. There is no way they going to think out of the box.
No, its their own nature that makes them like that. The system just lets them because muh freedumbs

Cope meme. Male mgtow, incels, etc are all a result of what women have been doing for the past many decades. Well growth in then anyways, they all existed before.

Literally everything went to shit around about the time women got the vote and joined the workforce so yes.

foids' lives are still a lot of fun though, while yours is pure shit

doesn't take a genius to figure this one out
Statistics say that women do indeed have much more sex than men BUT remember sex is naturally for us more important for women its (in my opinion) the whole relationship.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1ipgyHtok

I don't think most women enjoy it. Here is a video foid is old though she probably now understands what happened.

Statistics say that women do indeed have much more sex than men BUT remember sex is naturally for us more important for women its (in my opinion) the whole relationship.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL1ipgyHtok

I don't think most women enjoy it. Here is a video foid is old though she probably now understands what happened.

enormous infiltrator vibe detected

No, its their own nature that makes them like that. The system just lets them because muh freedumbs
Life was much better in the 70s. People were marring there was loyalty and women still the same.
It's the system that changed.

Life was much better in the 70s. People were marring there was loyalty and women still the same.
It's the system that changed.
bruh the 70s was dogshit lmao. that was when you had all the bra burning feminist hippies that could no longer smoke dope and get railed by chad in the summer of love because the economy tanked so they needed to settle down with a betabuxxer

Cope meme. Male mgtow, incels, etc are all a result of what women have been doing for the past many decades. Well growth in then anyways, they all existed before.
if you went to school then you've already seen everything, it's a shitshow, and it's a little early for "brainwashing" to be going on

all the bad dynamics are already in place in your earliest school years, and only get more solidified as time goes on, all the females feel like they are too good for you, all the females have way more fun than the males, all the females and bullies feel confident enough that they can do or say almost anything and get away with it, etc

is it really toilets fault?​

Yes,i don't want to hear no excuses for toilets,i shoulda had my wiener sucked by giga stacy years and years ago.

Toilets complain about men but men created the very inventions that they use

The jews did play an instrumental role in promoting feminism, but it's a cope to think foids aren't hypergamous by nature. The jews merely removed the socioeconomic factors which limited hypergamy in the past.

I blame simps

Toilets complain about men but men created the very inventions that they use
Feminists should live in caves and build civilization from scratch like males did.

yes it is. yes it is foids fault
they only fuck chadrone and treat sub8 as wallets

Yep, i cels would not exist if foids were not as terrible as they are

Our discontent is not by design. It is irreconcilable interests between us and women. If you were a foid, you would also get fucked by Chad.

The jews did play an instrumental role in promoting feminism, but it's a cope to think foids aren't hypergamous by nature. The jews merely removed the socioeconomic factors which limited hypergamy in the past.

Women aren’t happy bc they all can’t marry a 8/10 man

You...You traitor:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::cryfeels::cryfeels:and to think I had so many hopes and dreams of us ascending together with a JB abo foid:feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It's mainly women's fault, but some men have a responsibility (chads, normies, simps, soys)

it is true that the jews:lasereyes: are the root problem of everything but why should we take accountability off foids once again? :feelswhat::society:

it is their pea brain fault that they fell for these jewish:lasereyes: tricks and ate the devil's apple because they are emotion ridden naive primitive retards who go with the trends all the time :reeeeee::society: