Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it rape if you pay the woman after?

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★
Morally speaking not legally of course. Like lets say you take a girl, rape her, but give her 50 or 500 bucks or something. Whatever the going rate is for a girl of that type. Is it really rape since you paid for a service?

Walking out the door with an item is shoplifting. Paying for an item when you walk out the door is not shoplifting.

It is never rape. Women are conditioned to desire to be raped. That's why they get into all kinds of freaky stuff WITH CHAD ONLY. WOMEN ONLY WANT TO BE RAPED BY CHAD.

It is never rape. Women are conditioned to desire to be raped. That's why they get into all kinds of freaky stuff WITH CHAD ONLY. WOMEN ONLY WANT TO BE RAPED BY CHAD.
True, but it's not really rape if it's from Chad.

So your definition of rape is only when the woman is disgusted by it?
Exactly correct. Rape is simply defined as unwanted sex/forced to have sex, and chad wouldn't even have to force them

So your definition of rape is only when the woman is disgusted by it?
Hmm... I guess yeah. Like she can say "no" to chad, but if she really wants it while saying no. I don't think that's rape.

Hmm... I guess yeah. Like she can say "no" to chad, but if she really wants it while saying no. I don't think that's rape.
Exactly correct. Rape is simply defined as unwanted sex/forced to have sex, and chad wouldn't even have to force them
Rape is a social construct created to keep men like us as domestic slaves. Look at animals in nature. They get "raped" all of the time against their consent. It's nothing but a Jewish social construct.

Nigga a foid said I raped her after i touched her thigh with consent, anything is rape to foids.

Walking out the door with an item is shoplifting. Paying for an item when you walk out the door is not shoplifting.
Walking out the door with an item that isn't for sale and leaving the amount of money that you think it is worth is stealing. I think your analogy only works if the foid is a hooker.

Your paying for a service she wasn't providing. You tell me what type of retard you have to be to do that.

yes its rape, my gray friend, because she thought you wouldn't pay her so she got super stressed

yes its rape, my gray friend, because she thought you wouldn't pay her so she got super stressed
lol maybe pay her right before you do it? Idk
Rape is a social construct created to keep men like us as domestic slaves. Look at animals in nature. They get "raped" all of the time against their consent. It's nothing but a Jewish social construct.
Based

beautiful thoughts by a fresh greycel! you have a bright future ahead of you my friend.

no such thing as rape, just a spoiled foid. it's funny to see documentaries with the males going around trying to mount every foid

lol maybe pay her right before you do it? Idk
depends if she agrees to your proposal or not:feelstastyman:
jfl if rape became the social norm, you still can't ascend if you're a framecel or heightcel. other men would beat you up in competition for foids, if the foid herself doesn't beat you up.
gymmaxxers only

Nigga a foid said I raped her after i touched her thigh with consent, anything is rape to foids.
anyone who foids let touch their thigh is volcel

It's not rape if you throw put quarters on her eyes

Yes it is rape.

1. It was never on offer to begin with aka sex for money.
2. Paying her afterwards is negligible to committing the offence in the first instance.
3. Reverse the genders. If a woman forces herself on you. Fucks your arse and smothers your face then pays you. Would you consider that rape since you never agreed it in the first instance?

I'll let this thread stand for a "philosophical discussion". So to speak.

Anything is rape if and when she decides it is.

Jfl what am I doing on this forum of absolute brainlets?

It's only rape if it's not chad

It's always rape, unless you have a proof from your bank that the financial transaction actually happened. Use SEPA transfer lol

Morally speaking not legally of course. Like lets say you take a girl, rape her, but give her 50 or 500 bucks or something. Whatever the going rate is for a girl of that type. Is it really rape since you paid for a service?

Yes it is rape. Even if you pay her, it is still not a service cuz she didnt choose to serve you and therefore still rape.

It's rape if the foid didn't accept the money.

It's rape if she doesn't cum.

Only if shes a virgin or hasnt had sex outside a committed relationship before

is it theft if i carjack a ferrari and leave a $20 note in its place

this is stupid

This thread feels baity as hell but OP is from 2018 so I'll bite.
Morally speaking not legally of course.
Whether or not something is rape has nothing to do with morality and everything to do with technicality: did you get permission or not?

You can argue that you balance the moral scales by paying a victim you've assaulted, but that doesn't really cancel out whether or not you assaulted them.

Like lets say you take a girl, rape her, but give her 50 or 500 bucks or something. Whatever the going rate is for a girl of that type. Is it really rape since you paid for a service?

Alex if I'm willing to give a guy permission to stomp on my foot in exchange for 500 dollars, that doesn't mean that if a guy comes up and stomps on my foot and then gives me 500 dollars that he didn't just assault me.

Even if I have a history of selling foot-stomping rights to dozens of guys this doesn't mean I'm obligated to do that at any given moment, or that I've given permission in advance.

I'd have to have a sign giving consent like "anybody is free to stomp on my foot whenever so long as you pay me 500 within 5 minutes, if I don't receive 500 on by minute 6 you assaulted me and I press charges"

You could argue that if I end up accepting those 500 dollar post-surprise-stomp offers that I'm offering some sort of retroactive pseudo-permission, of course, but that doesn't actually change the nature of the prior event.

False analogy: the item is marked for sale ahead of time, you expressed desire to sell to cashier, you paid in advance, THEN departed.

Try harder OP.
It is never rape. Women are conditioned to desire to be raped.
Wizcel the desire to be raped does not actually mean that sex without permission is non-rape.

Rape is an issue of whether or not permission was given for sex, not whether or not you desired/wanted or enjoyed the sex.

That's why they get into all kinds of freaky stuff WITH CHAD ONLY. WOMEN ONLY WANT TO BE RAPED BY CHAD.
I think some women want to be raped by non-chads just so they can press charges and get victim status TBH

like a chadlite betabuxer BF afterward will sweep them up and foid will compliment him on how much bigger her dick is than her rapist's was
True, but it's not really rape if it's from Chad.
if they communicate consent to Chad, it's not rape

if they do not communicate consent to Chad, then it IS rape, but they enjoy it

Chad generally knows foids will enjoy being raped by him which is why he doesn't have a particularly rapey mentality, since he's only raping on a technical basis (ignoring overt consent, affirming subvert consent) and not a thorough basis
Rape is simply defined as unwanted sex/forced to have sex
It is not a "simple" definition if you define it by two distant criteria.

"unwanted" and "forced" convey very different ideas

For example with prostitutes they "permit" sex (it's not rape) and it's not "forced", but they only "want" it in the sense of wanting the money they get in exchange for it, rather than any value inherent to the sex.
if she really wants it while saying no. I don't think that's rape.
I think it is rape: it's permission that matters here, not if some aspect of you is horny about it.

If some HIV+ hobo woman jumped her vagina around my cock and gave me AIDS, that's raping me, even if I get a boner and coom inside her and part of me loves it.

Regardless of how a big part of me wanted it and relished it, if I didn't give permission, it's rape.
It's rape if the foid didn't accept the money.
Accepting the money sends a bad message and sets a bad precedent: it makes it seem like you forgave the rapist, that you're okay with it.

But that doesn't really change the nature of what happened prior to the transaction.

Hell, even if you accepted money for sex ahead of time, it's still rape if you did it under duress.

Imagine if you went to jail because you were invisible to a foid on a bus and she sat in your lap and then noticed you and filed sekuhara charges and you're sentenced to 3 months.

Imagine then in the jail some 6'6" musclenigrafag comes up to you with a toothbrush-knife to your jugular and then whispers in your ear "hey fella how about you let me fuck your ass in exchange for a cigarette?"

I think a lot of us who aspire to survive (rather than exsanguinate) and enjoy our copes once free again might spread our cheeks (in b4 "better off dead" LARPers) and accept the cigarette to avoid angering the guy, but that would definitely be rape because of the threat from a deadly weapon and implied promise of force.
Only if shes a virgin or hasnt had sex outside a committed relationship before
I see the logic in this.

me too: in a sense, a girl can only have sex once in her life, when she is a virgin

sex is when a male puts his penis flesh balls-deep into a female's vagina without any barriers in the way

the thing is: once a female has had a penis inside her unprotected, she ceases to be 100% female due to the gradual metamorphosis into a hermaphrodite via the phenomena of microchimerism

so basically fucking a non-virgin is fucking a herm and it's not even sex

since it's not sex to fuck herms, it can't technically be rape since rape must be sex

I guess this actually means gay rape doesn't exist since gay sex isn't actually sex, which is why we instead call it sodomy.

Last edited:
Must leave at least 50 bro...
^
me too: in a sense, a girl can only have sex once in her life, when she is a virgin

sex is when a male puts his penis flesh balls-deep into a female's vagina without any barriers in the way

the thing is: once a female has had a penis inside her unprotected, she ceases to be 100% female due to the gradual metamorphosis into a hermaphrodite via the phenomena of microchimerism

so basically fucking a non-virgin is fucking a herm and it's not even sex

since it's not sex to fuck herms, it can't technically be rape since rape must be sex

I guess this actually means gay rape doesn't exist since gay sex isn't actually sex, which is why we instead call it sodomy.
Spot on.
False analogy: the item is marked for sale ahead of time, you expressed desire to sell to cashier, you paid in advance, THEN departed.

Try harder OP.
Okay. So lets take prostitutes for example. It's like she has herself for sale right? So long as you paid her the correct amount I unironically dont see an issue. Think about a store, the stuff is for sale. Let's say the shop keeper doesn't want to do business with YOU in particular. Like, that's fucked up. It's discrimination when a store does it, unless you stole or did something to get yourself banned. If I did nothing wrong, I'd personally grab my milk throw him the cash and walk out.

I had to do something like that once at Meijers. I was in a massive hurry, the line was outrageous, I needed the item but couldn't wait so I skipped ahead, handed a 10 dollar bill for a 3 or 4 ish dollars and change item to the lady who was surprised/angry saying I can't just come up there and blah blah I said sorry emergency I gotta go and I just sat the bill on her register, put it in a bag and walked out the door. Some guy in line was also yelling angrily at me but fuck em. Like I know I cant be the only one whos done that. I don't think most people wait in line when a family member has a medical issue that they need something ASAP for.

Despite that, I was still worried about them calling the cops and saying I sole shit, which was clearly BS. But if the cops came I would have told them the situation. But again, what could they have done, since I did technically pay, over pay in fact, for the item. It's not illegal to cut in line.

Last edited:
It's a bit like if someone broke into your house, beat you up took your TV and left you £5.

“Rape” itself isn’t a bad thing anyways so you are actually just giving her free money for practically nothing