Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to turn off our male gaze and not find female bodies attractive anymore?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
NO HOMOSEXUAL SHIT.

I'm wondering if it's possible to turn off our biological predisposition to get horny at the sight of female bodies, because where I work at, there's tons of foids walking around with big asses wearing skin tight leggings or booty shorts, and it's extremely annoying and distracting whenever I see it.

It puts me in a constant state of horniness, and I also start immediately fantasizing about worshipping her body with my hands and mouth. I don't like these fantasies because it's female-worship, and that's against my beliefs.

I hate women with all of my heart, yet I keep getting these cucked, bluepilled fantasies in my head. It's very stressful and confusing. I need advice for how to get past this.

Just take a shit tone of soy, blind your self with bleach and cut your dick off theory

What you can do is get rid of your libido completely by having an operation where your testicles are removed. The problem is that attraction to women is something that is in your brain, and cannot be removed without suffering irreparable mental damage. If you remove your libido you would simply be sexually frustrated for the rest of your miserable existence.

What you can do is get rid of your libido completely by having an operation where your testicles are removed. The problem is that attraction to women is something that is in your brain, and cannot be removed without suffering irreparable mental damage. If you remove your libido you would simply be sexually frustrated for the rest of your miserable existence.
Damn that fucking sucks :feelsUgh: even cutting off our balls won't work

I believe there are two genuine strategies to condition oneself both mentally and physiologically so as to avoid being susceptible to biologically ingrained predilections that cause you to lust after women. The first would be to embrace meditative and contemplative forms of religion such as Zen Buddhism or the more ascetic forms of Islam. Buddhist monks are renowned for their ability to literally embrace and instrumentalize the mantra of mind over matter, so much so that they have burned themselves to death in protest over Chinese incursions in to Tibet. This is about as close as any human being will ever be to becoming a Jedi. The second method is to concentrate on all that is naturally vile and repulsive about the human body and its biological mechanisms such as when one takes a shit or the other sort of incidental consequences of digestion. Employing these measures will invariably aid you to some degree.

I believe there are two genuine strategies to condition oneself both mentally and physiologically so as to avoid being susceptible to biologically ingrained predilections that cause you to lust after women. The first would be to embrace meditative and contemplative forms of religion such as Zen Buddhism or the more ascetic forms of Islam. Buddhist monks are renowned for their ability to literally embrace and instrumentalize the mantra of mind over matter, so much so that they have burned themselves to death in protest over Chinese incursions in to Tibet. This is about as close as any human being will ever be to becoming a Jedi. The second method is to concentrate on all that is naturally vile and repulsive about the human body and its biological mechanisms such as when one takes a shit or the other sort of incidental consequences of digestion. Employing these measures will invariably aid you to some degree.
Becoming a full fledged buddhist monk would take decades :feelsUgh: the second thing I already tried. But it just makes my fantasies stronger because the tabooness/dirtiness of the female body is a turn on to me (minus periods and fishy vagina smell) :dafuckfeels:

Jerk off before you go to work and it will decrease your horniness a bit. At least it does for me.

I think this is the best and most realistic option we have.

Becoming a full fledged buddhist monk would take decades :feelsUgh: the second thing I already tried. But it just makes my fantasies stronger because the tabooness/dirtiness of the female body is a turn on to me (minus periods and fishy vagina smell) :dafuckfeels:
I'm not saying become a full monk but I am saying that there are degrees of faith and concomitant or corresponding degrees to which that faith and the mental fortitude and self restrain which it imbues you with can be employed to help mitigate the lust which you otherwise rightfully experience. Just consider the Kamikaze warriors of Japan who were inspired to commit self-sacrificial acts of glory on the battlefield against the invading armies of foul GI's. Their own zealous and fanatical spirit was a combination of Zen Buddhism, Shinto ideology and Japanese militarism but none of them had attained monk like status. Even Theravada Buddhism offers you some avenue for consolation in this respect. Study the eastern mystics my comrade and you will find a pathway to transcending biologically ingrained impulses.

Jerk off before you go to work and it will decrease your horniness a bit. At least it does for me.

I already tried this, it doesn't help much. Makes me tired during my shift too, so I hate doing it.

1. Chemical Castration
2. Lobotomy
3. Become gay
4. Death

1. Chemical Castration
2. Lobotomy
3. Become gay
4. Death
960x0

You want water be not wet?

I've been neet for nearly a year now so, seeing people doesnt really happen anymore.

Have a wank and get it out your system, that usually works for me though

NO HOMOSEXUAL SHIT.

I'm wondering if it's possible to turn off our biological predisposition to get horny at the sight of female bodies, because where I work at, there's tons of foids walking around with big asses wearing skin tight leggings or booty shorts, and it's extremely annoying and distracting whenever I see it.

It puts me in a constant state of horniness, and I also start immediately fantasizing about worshipping her body with my hands and mouth. I don't like these fantasies because it's female-worship, and that's against my beliefs.

I hate women with all of my heart, yet I keep getting these cucked, bluepilled fantasies in my head. It's very stressful and confusing. I need advice for how to get past this.
Every time I see a foid (e.g. in public transport) I quickly look for a sack of bovine manure nearby in case I ever need to throw myself onto something, I'd chose the manure.

These foids are ALL walking collections of untreatable STIs because they spend decades of their lives collecting (and partially treating) so many strains of HPV, herpes, candidiasis etc. inside their vaginas that usual treatments don't work anymore.

Candidiasis, for instance, is a common fungi. It's everywhere and most strains cause no harm to us. But there are a few strains that are virulent, and very single foid around where I live gets (re-)infected every single weekend with that fungi from orgies with dogs, horses and anonymous drug-dealers etc. I know because I see them at the pharmacy counter, buying Nistatin for their candidiasis, and it's always the same foids every week. These treatments help the first few times she uses it, but if she gets re-infected every weekend for decades? There is no medicine capable of dealing with those multi-drug-resistant strains that foids are breeding.

Same goes for all pathogenic microorganisms. Herpes, for instance: all foids have it. The difference is how virulent and how drug-resistant this foid's multiple Herpes strains are, and how many strains does she have. Foids who are "well-travelled" typically harbor herpes strains from all continents. It is impossible to treat effectively.

You know what all these STDs have in common? They itch. They itch a lot. Foids take long bathroom breaks to itch their infected vaginas and never wash their hands properly. In fact they are proud of contaminating everything and every one they come in contact with.

I wouldn't touch a foid's hands, or even exchange objects with it, knowing that minutes ago those nails were scratching herpes sores in her crotch, genital warts growing on her roastbeef flaps, and pus-filled pustules that grow in their vaginas.

I've replaced my hate of foids with disgust.

You don't need to. Just fap regularly.

Yeah remember those hormoneblockers they're giving to kids? That's the same shit they give to rapists in prison to chemically castrate them. Not sure why'd you wanna do that but hwatver.

It's called not being a thirsty ass dog and thinking with your dick I don't even get aroused by foids out here anymore

If we could control our horniness we would be in mars by now

I heard antidepressants do that, I was genuinely interested until I found that it might be permanent

Use cyperonacetate. Its a Antiandrogen that will kill your testosteron.

It's called not being a thirsty ass dog and thinking with your dick I don't even get aroused by foids out here anymore
You must have low T if it's that easy for you

Use cyperonacetate. Its a Antiandrogen that will kill your testosteron.
I want to keep my testosterone. Men need it to be mentally well and have big muscles.

I heard antidepressants do that, I was genuinely interested until I found that it might be permanent
Never doing drugs, especially mental illness drugs

Start doing nofap and meditate. And eventually you'll think about them less and less

Opioids. Also in the past I taught myself to find the human body disgusting. Something I read in a Marcus Aurelius book.
Now I struggle again. I try to imagine the human body with it's contents of shit filled intestines, pus, blood, slimy organs, mucus secretion...

They made my libido much weaker but i was still attracted to foids and wanted to wank but it was much harder especially since my dick could be barely felt

Tried that, it doesn't work.