Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to slit your own fucking throat????

3/10cel

3/10cel

★★★★
After going on the Ratings Megathread, seeing pictures of "incels" on here and shit I actually want to fucking die, I will do everything possible to accomplish this goal.

Zero IOI's in my entire life, never talked to a single girl nor have they really ever acknowledged me, I'm not even fucking 3/10, I bet I'm 0.1/10 based on the treatment I receive IRL. If these fuckers on here are incel then I might as well be...."only way to lose virginity is to rape a femalecel" Even hookers would fucking reject me. Just lol at being ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL FUCKING TRASH ON A FORUM MEANT FOR ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH ITS FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think it is hard to slit your own throat. There are better ways for sure.

You are not alone brother. There are still a few truecels left on this site who suffer just like you

Please calm down, take a deep breath. The thing is a truly ugly individual wouldnt post their pictures in the first place, given that they will become a meme.

i think a lot of them are mentalcels tbh. there is no fucking way weed is a truecel. his tinder already got 10 likes within a day.

You are not alone brother. There are still a few truecels left on this site who suffer just like you

Well they certainly don't seem to represent the majority, we are a complete minority on this board.

Are you single digit bf%?If no,you may still have hope,if yes it's probably over,but there are less painful ways to kill yourself.

The thing is a truly ugly individual wouldnt post their pictures in the first place, given that they will become a meme.

Also this.

Are you single digit bf%?If no,you may still have hope,if yes it's probably over,but there are less painful ways to kill yourself.

Also this.

No idea but I'm skinny

i think a lot of them are mentalcels tbh. there is no fucking way weed is a truecel. his tinder already got 10 likes within a day.

Fuck that faggot.

Please calm down, take a deep breath. The thing is a truly ugly individual wouldnt post their pictures in the first place, given that they will become a meme.

True

reciprocating saw should do it my man it should word

you can do it yourself

I ignore the rating threads and any of that nonsense

After going on the Ratings Megathread, seeing pictures of "incels" on here and shit I actually want to fucking die, I will do everything possible to accomplish this goal.

Zero IOI's in my entire life, never talked to a single girl nor have they really ever acknowledged me, I'm not even fucking 3/10, I bet I'm 0.1/10 based on the treatment I receive IRL. If these fuckers on here are incel then I might as well be...."only way to lose virginity is to rape a femalecel" Even hookers would fucking reject me. Just lol at being ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL FUCKING TRASH ON A FORUM MEANT FOR ABSOLUTE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL TRASH ITS FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
It’s not that hard but there are way faster and more painless ways to die

kevelar string at neck level run into it