Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it possible to save all IT-fags?

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I’m verry good person.

I want you all to know that I’m a verry verry good person full of empathy and love even for the most vile piece of semi-human garbage on God’s green earth.

Therefore I, in my extraordinary goodness (of which I have supernatural quantities) sometimes deign to extend my enlightened fingertip towards the degenerates of IT.

I try to help them, I really do. Because I care, A LOT. BECAUSE IM A GOOD PERSON. OK!!!

But its hard, so verry hard sometimes. Most of the time I force myself to carry that burden… because I’m good,… but sometimes, Its too hard. Even for me, awesome as I am.

Some of those IT goblins listen to me, some are not too far gone.

This makes me happy, because I know that rehabilitation is possible… sometimes.

Sometimes they even reach out to me for guidance. And I gladly provide them with my wisdom, intelligence and unlimited lived experiences absolutely free of personal bias and prejudice.

This way I managed to lead many of them out of the dark.

It’s difficult, but my EX-IT´ers are usually making good progress.

But all this hard work I’m doing ABULUTELY OUT of sheer fucking altruism AND NOT BECAUSE I HAVE TO COMPENSATE FOR ANNYTHING is turning even heavier lately.

And so I ask you, my dear friends, objective as you are:

Is it even possible to save all those self-dammed souls of IT?

I think most of them are very young, and with a bit more age and wisdom most of them will eventually come to realise hating incels isn't a life, and move on.

But that's a lesson the whole world gives them, I don't think anything we individually say to them makes much of a difference.

Death is for them.

Tell me, Galmar - why do you fight?

i just want to meet them irl to test my anabolics

Why are some random IT reddit users living rent free in your head?

No such thing as impossible

Crucifixion of degenerates would seem to be a viable solution in fallout.

make peace not love