Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is it possible to get back a sense of self-control or free will once you’ve completely lost it?

M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

God’s plan
-
I swear I feel like a robot that cannot shake his programming. Like I’m just on autopilot 24/7 everyday doing the same shit making the same mistakes over and over and never learning from them or really changing my course of action.

Brutal no reply lol

I swear I feel like a robot that cannot shake his programming. Like I’m just on autopilot 24/7 everyday doing the same shit making the same mistakes over and over and never learning from them or really changing my course of action.
The programming is made up by communists and jews they work together on creating ideological subversion and programming, They have influenced politics and high ranking positions for decades controlling how you think.

The programming is made up by communists and jews they work together on creating ideological subversion and programming, They have influenced politics and high ranking positions for decades controlling how you think.
So you’re saying the Jews basically gave my mind a virus?

How do I undue their programming?
Unplug from all media, Start reading books and get lost in it, I reccomend Robinson Crusoe, Imagine a dry desert far far away in the middle of the ocean, Only you are there and your pet, You are surviving and are free.

Yes, definitely. Especially if you're young. The brain can be easily reprogrammed, and you give less of a fuck about what anyone things as you get older anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back