Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is it possible to discuss inceldom/blackpill in public without dying of embarrassment?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
Imagine: a convivial dinner at a local food joint with some fellow and his family. During a wide ranging conversation, I get bold and introduce incelosphere subjects. I was having a meal with Bob, his wife Mary, and their twin sons.

I go on to explain taboo blackpill theories and throw out phrases like "sexual marketplace," "ovulation cycle", "Sexual Revolution", "female erotic capital hoarding by Chads", etc, with a level of panache and flow rare for me and which filled me with a little pride. It's pleasurable to have an audience. However as I developed my points and went deeper into the topic I became less self-assured upon noticing their patient faces changing to reflect some mixture of unease and pity. I felt it in my bones that they came to perceive what I was saying as the rationalizations -- the shameless self-justifications -- of a lonely weirdo as to why he was a lonely weirdo. Before getting into the social and political implications of sex robots I bailed and pretended I had nothing else to say on this topic I now deeply regretted raising.

Bob's wife Mary pauses a few seconds and says "that's interesting. Huh, never thought of these things." She doesn't make eye contact.

One of the twins snickers.

I know I've ruined the evening for myself so I make an excuse about having to get home early. As I exit the restaurant, Bob--genial, avuncular Bob-- follows me out to the sidewalk to have a little word with me. He leans in close and, with his characteristic gentleness and intimacy, says, "hey buddy, look, it's going to be alright, okay? Most people will find someone and I'm certain you will too. My friend Eric is very sociable and he could hook you up!" I say "thank you, thank you Bob. We'll talk about it later. I'll see you later." The feeling of humiliation is out of control.

Talking with globohomo brainwashed zog bot npcs about blackpilled topics is useless and a waste of time. Don't do it.

Talking with globohomo brainwashed zog bot npcs about blackpilled topics is useless and a waste of time. Don't do it.
This.

Now, you could easily see how the word COPE formed in their mouth, and it’s true, not even with the data at hand and with the experience their two eyes should’ve made them had will normies ever takr this seriously. Only when Chad talks they listen :feelshaha:.

Even though I fight with this guy he’s right. Don’t fucking do it. Even before the term incel was popular and I expressed my hatred for society and my situation people pretend to never understand or just turned their head to it or pretended my problems could be fixed with clothes and a shower. Don’t do it bro. Only a few people may and ever will understand in person.

It's like a rich dude who inherited his money trying to understand the problems of the poor, they simply can't understand. After all their experiences were different because they had the looks. I don't touch blackpill subjects if i can, unless i get personally pissed about something. But it's a social death sentence, so it's better to just discuss it here.

Just be subtle about it, people often agree with aspects of the blackpill.

Imagine: a convivial dinner at a local food joint with some fellow and his family. During a wide ranging conversation, I get bold and introduce incelosphere subjects. I was having a meal with Bob, his wife Mary, and their twin sons.

I go on to explain taboo blackpill theories and throw out phrases like "sexual marketplace," "ovulation cycle", "Sexual Revolution", "female erotic capital hoarding by Chads", etc, with a level of panache and flow rare for me and which filled me with a little pride. It's pleasurable to have an audience. However as I developed my points and went deeper into the topic I became less self-assured upon noticing their patient faces changing to reflect some mixture of unease and pity. I felt it in my bones that they came to perceive what I was saying as the rationalizations -- the shameless self-justifications -- of a lonely weirdo as to why he was a lonely weirdo. Before getting into the social and political implications of sex robots I bailed and pretended I had nothing else to say on this topic I now deeply regretted raising.

Bob's wife Mary pauses a few seconds and says "that's interesting. Huh, never thought of these things." She doesn't make eye contact.

One of the twins snickers.

I know I've ruined the evening for myself so I make an excuse about having to get home early. As I exit the restaurant, Bob--genial, avuncular Bob-- follows me out to the sidewalk to have a little word with me. He leans in close and, with his characteristic gentleness and intimacy, says, "hey buddy, look, it's going to be alright, okay? Most people will find someone and I'm certain you will too. My friend Eric is very sociable and he could hook you up!" I say "thank you, thank you Bob. We'll talk about it later. I'll see you later." The feeling of humiliation is out of control.

yes this is the trap
they are unaware of their own place in the hierarchy, they vastly overestimate their own position to be at the top, an oracle able to dispense advice to your mortal self who has in their eyes outed themselves as the bottom of the social hierarchy.
The game in their eyes is purely about power, as soon as someone admits or reveals their weakness they are at the bottom of the pyramid and therefore in this game fair game to be bullied by everyone. Ironically the best scenario is for them to pity you, the other alternatives are much worse, mockery and straight up lampooning and laughing in your face.

The key I believe in this scenario is context switching, if you directly relate what you are saying to THEIR LIVES and the dynamics of their life, NOT YOUR OWN, THE GAME IS HUGELY CHANGED, and you get to see them for who they really are. What if you said the sexual dynamics are very very biased in favour of women, for example how did you two meet, how many partners did she have compared to you, what are you earning compared to her, who does the household chores, who makes the decisions in your house.

Suddenly its not herrr derrr die stinky inkwell its oh shit but i am bringing way more to the table than this roastie, you actually make dear placid whitecuck of cucksville think am i being taken advantage of, how many partners did she have before me, did she chose me or is she just settling for betabux.

they don't see what we see because they are blinded by fairy tales, seriously i tried and all i get is nasty faces and shit like "and that is why you can get a date, loser"

seriously, just give up with that

Yeah, very good idea to talk about inceldom when Normies are around. Will not make you look like a loser, weirdo or terrorist.

You cannot go against the collective conscience and expect a good outcome. I don’t support racism or derogatory language, but it was perfectly socially acceptable to call people niggers, chinks, etc. because the collective conscience was against the idea of integrating minorities into society. Incels go against the collective conscience of a female dominated society and therefore are outcast and are left to have to depend on each other for companionship. Similarly, blacks were outcast from society and literally segregated because they went against the racist white master race collective conscience back then. However, I am not in any way putting incel discrimination amy where near the discrimination blacks had to go through.

Yes. My fantasies of such situations were quite vivid, as well.

Again... @Fat Link

g-jpg.595918

Yes.

Last edited: